Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

9-8: ED REED ON WGR (11:27)

Reed on coaching - it's not bad at all, going well. We have a great staff, great coaches who you can learn a lot from #Bills

Reed - I'm learning in stages with it being my first year here. It's been good, adjusting to the players & trying to figure them out #Bills

Reed - If someone asks me for help, whether it's defense or offense, I'll stay behind and help them out #Bills

Reed on Aaron Williams - I believe he can be a high-level safety. Just a matter of getting his confidence back and getting more reps #Bills

Reed on going back to Baltimore - Looking forward to it, but I know what I have to do & that's to get these guys ready for the game #Bills

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, is it crazy to expect that from the Bills?

I think it's crazy to expect the 2016 Bills to have any record based upon what the previous 15 seasons have produced. The last 15 years have nothing to do with this team.

Now, if someone looks at this roster, with this coaching staff, and believes they'll be 6-10, so be it (I don't)

bills.pngVS. ravens.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills at Ravens Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Ravens History

NFL Week 1 Maps

sltyfm.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes

Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

2016 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 1

337.gif30cb4f54ns3sg4ufjgwlqthkj.gif

Distribution:

WUSA - Washington, DC

WJZ – Baltimore, MD

WBOC – Salisbury, MD

WBNG – Binghamton, NY

WIVB – Buffalo, NY

WWNY – Carthage, NY

WENY – Elmira, NY

WROC – Rochester, NY

WTVH – Syracuse, NY

WSEE - Erie, PA

wow. about 15 people will be watching this game outside of fans of the two teams....

I was reading one of the articles from ESPN about how Flacco doesn't expect Rex to blitz him more to see if his knee holds up. That's kind of a dick move to even mention, but they also bring up that Flacco is 31st in the league vs the blitz in the last three years. And they are starting two rookies on the left with Kyle and Hughes.

If there is ever a reason to blitz, it's there.

@mikerodak

Safety Colt Anderson (foot) the only player not spotted at today's Bills practice. QB Cardale Jones (shoulder)

Marquise Goodwin, Reggie Bush and newcomer Brandon Tate all appear to be in the mix to return kicks for the Bills

@SalSports

Don't see S Colt Anderson again.

Seantrel Henderson is practicing again today.

I'll be happy with a touchback if it happens from Tucker. They have been experimenting in preseason with shorter kickoffs, going to take a look at them in the morning.

Week 1, Dan's leg should be fresh(ish) so the EZ should be easy to reach, not accounting for atmospherics. My concern is the wear and tear as the year goes on.

I'm concerned with wear and tear due to the obscene amounts or extra points and kickoffs Carpenter will be executing!!!!

*only slightly sarcastic

Joe Flacco wouldn't proclaim he has the most weapons of his career, but said 'they're pretty good.' While OC Marc Trestman can specialize, Baltimore's threats will have to find comfort in making plays when given (fewer) opportunities.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz