Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the strength of the defense being at CB, I'm not that concerned about Smith.

Oh, I like our CBs. But the Ravens had a lot of success last year using TEs and RBs I'm the passing game. (I'm going off what I remember from Turners article). Perriman and Wallace can stretch deep, so I want as much help for our LBS as possible.

@JaySkurski

#Bills injury report: DNP-Anderson (foot), Seymour (hamstring).Limited-Groy (ribs), Jones (shoulder). Full-Jonathan Williams (ribs).

@SalSports

Bills officially listed CB Kevon Seymour as a Did Not Practice but I saw him out there during individual drills. #ISwear

@jeffzrebiecsun

Dumervil says he's not going to be able to go this week. Said he had recent minor setback.

@EKD92

Elvis Dumervil Retweeted Baltimore Ravens

"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently" -Romans 8:25. I'll be back soon #RavensFlockNFL_Season_2016_BAL.png

So what's to make of Sal reporting that Kevon Seymour was dressed and in individual drills (he tweeted a photo), but the Bills listed him as non-participant?

Somewhere at OBD someone needs to feel bad about this and be held accountable.

@BaltSunSports

Breshad Perriman working up to making regular-season debut for Ravens in Sunday's opener http://bsun.md/2ctuHcs

CrxatVnUkAAY0-z.jpg

Mailbag: What To Expect From Kamalei Correa After Quiet Preseason? (4:17)
Plus, whether Justin Forsett will keep his roster spot all season, and how big of an impact undrafted rookie Michael Pierce can have.