Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens.com: Tyrod Taylor Returning To Baltimore For A Game He's Long Thought About
Joe Flacco's backup of four years talked with Ravens defenders about the day he would face them as a starter for another team. Now it's here. After Taylor was a hit in his first season in Buffalo, the Ravens now have to figure out how to stop him Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium.

Wednesday practice report for Bills

Here’s a look at the practice participation for players coming off of injury for the Bills on Wednesday.

Ravens Dumervil out for Sunday

One of Baltimore’s best pass rushers will not be able to play on Sunday.

Elvis Dumervil, who is coming back from offseason foot surgery, told Ravens reporters that he suffered a setback in his recovery. Dumervil has been on the team’s PUP list, but was activated off that list on Aug. 22nd.

Here’s a look at the rest of Baltimore’s practice report for Wednesday.

Justin Tucker allowed 9 returns all year. Maybe the new rule changes that but probably not.

You guys know I'm a kickoff nerd. Justin Tucker is in a tie with Pat McAfee for prettiest girl in class.

Starting at the 25 every drive bodes well for the Bills, right?

I'm hoping Carp kicks it 0-5 yards deep in the EZ every time. Maybe they return one back or maybe the Bills force a turnover as Hester tries too hard to make a splash.

I'm hoping Carp kicks it 0-5 yards deep in the EZ every time. Maybe they return one back or maybe the Bills force a turnover as Hester tries too hard to make a splash.

I'd be prepared for the Ravens attempting the high, short kick as well. Teams may adjust to the rule. Me, I'd kick it deep. Big returns are too impactful to risk

I'll be happy with a touchback if it happens from Tucker. They have been experimenting in preseason with shorter kickoffs, going to take a look at them in the morning.

Week 1, Dan's leg should be fresh(ish) so the EZ should be easy to reach, not accounting for atmospherics. My concern is the wear and tear as the year goes on.

I'd be prepared for the Ravens attempting the high, short kick as well. Teams may adjust to the rule. Me, I'd kick it deep. Big returns are too impactful to risk

I'm not sure, but they're a pretty conservative team in general. That makes me think they just boot touchbacks all day.

Personally, I'd trust the D and risk the shorter kick. A turnover in that end is just as impactful. Gotta roll the dice.

I'll be happy with a touchback if it happens from Tucker. They have been experimenting in preseason with shorter kickoffs, going to take a look at them in the morning.

Week 1, Dan's leg should be fresh(ish) so the EZ should be easy to reach, not accounting for atmospherics. My concern is the wear and tear as the year goes on.

If I were playing the Bills, I'd kick to them for a return, just to take advantage of the penalties that are bound to occur during the return. As in, EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' RETURN.

If I were playing the Bills, I'd kick to them for a return, just to take advantage of the penalties that are bound to occur during the return. As in, EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' RETURN.

Also a sound strategy.

I'm sure opposing ST coaches are disappointed this year, the old strategy was "kick it to Leodis"