Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@buffalobills

In remembrance of 9/11, Bills players and coaches will wear special helmet decals, pins and gloves in Sunday's game.

Cr6wiQyXEAAJFxK.jpg

This photo has me thinking...

How about a minimal, tasteful, addition of stars and stripes to the regular Bills uniforms?

Just a taste here or there. Kind of the "Captain America" Super Hero theme coupled with the standard Bills theme.

Could be cool.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pins are for the coaches...

So beautiful. So American.

Wonder which player is going to refuse to wear them.

How about a minimal, tasteful, addition of stars and stripes to the regular Bills uniforms?

Just a taste here or there. Kind of the "Captain America" Super Hero theme coupled with the standard Bills theme.

Could be cool.

Doesn't really go with the bills. Patriots would be a better team to do it.

Wonder which player is going to refuse to wear them.

Doesn't really go with the bills. Patriots would be a better team to do it.

Nonsense! Throw in a little stars 'n stripes...goes with anything in that color scheme.

I'm talking like a whooshy stripe or 2 on the shoulder pad with a star set against it...not much.

Throw it in there!

It's like all the bunting you see at baseball stadiums! LOL. What the hell! Put it out there.

Nonsense! Throw in a little stars 'n stripes...goes with anything in that color scheme.

I'm talking like a whooshy stripe or 2 on the shoulder pad with a star set against it...not much.

Throw it in there!

It's like all the bunting you see at baseball stadiums! LOL. What the hell! Put it out there.

Someone somewhere will take offense to it.

@SalSports

Rex hints Jordan Gay will be active.

@JoeBuscaglia

Although Rex Ryan wouldn't commit to it, he gave a strong insinuation that Jordan Gay would be added to the active roster. #Bills

Note: The Hester effect.

Makes sense.

After Ed Reed said he could play a few more years but would take whatever the lottery is Rex says "that's why we are clearing the cap space"

Bills injury report update

Here’s a look at who will be sitting out Sunday’s season opener in Baltimore. This year under the new injury report policy no longer will players be listed as probable.

OUT

S Colt Anderson – foot

CB Kevon Seymour – hamstring

QUESTIONABLE

QB Cardale Jones – rt. shoulder

G Ryan Groy – ribs

RB Jonathan Williams – ribs

Jonathan Williams and Ryan Groy are both expected to be available for the game after both practiced fully on Friday.

Could be cool.

Very cool. Buffalo Bill is as American as it gets...

@viccarucci

Here's my first #Bills Take Five of the season. No time to waste in finding a pass rush. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/Idmfww0uEi

Here are my five takes on Sunday's season-opener between the Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium:

1. Find a pass rush. Now!

2. Tyrod Taylor needs to give a next-level performance.

3. Don't forget about the run.

4. Don't let Steve Smith Sr., and Mike Wallace beat you.

5. Hold up in the heat.

@TheBillsWire

Bills vs. Ravens: 5 things to know before Week 1

https://t.co/shQENpAiZk