Manny Lawson cut

YoloinOhio

Rex Ryan cutting him after the only one able to play his defense last year.... is oddRex Ryan cutting him after the only one able to play his defense last year.... is odd

Knowing something doesn't mean you won't be cut...

Knowing something doesn't mean you won't be cut...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the point. Acting like a fan would have enough knowledge to know better than the coaches and GM is a bit ridiculous.

Why is that always true?

You can think of not one major bonehead decision by a GM/FO/HC that could have been or was predicted by a fan?

Some people's reactions to this is comical. You would have thought we released an in his prime Bruce Smith. Lawson is aging, average, over paid, and under investigation by the NFL. I'm not shocked.

Not a Bruce, but Lawson was pretty much our best fast, versatile LB. He only got outplayed because he was injured! I honestly think they threw away the season with this. It's a top story on NFL.com, most shocking cut. I'm not imagining things. Nobody could contain the edge last night. It sucks and doesn't even make sense.

@mikerodak

First major surprise Bills cut: LB Manny Lawson, source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Wow

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0563383361091935554-4

WTWhat!!

guess they didn't really think he was a starter and why he played so much.

But they kept Bierman???

Assume this means Big Bird makes the squad, but my lord. For a 3-4 defense, we have no linebackers.

the kid ain't bad though

He wasn't as good as people mythically thought.

So Lawson wasn't one of the top 9 LBs on the team? Right.

He played ILB some last season when Preston Brown was sucking so he can play inside and out. He's better than Albright, McCray, Lattimore and Humber.

Edited by vincec

He didn't look so hot last night against the Lions 3rd stringers. But i doubt he got cut cuz he didn't give 100% in the 4th preseason game.

There's something the Bills FO knows that we don't. This is not sitting well with me cuz usually we have better info here at TBD than we do at Buffalobills.com

Come on 26, come on Yolo. Get us the info we NEED please.

yes, mysterious move

I wonder what the reaction will be if the details come out about the investigated DV incident and the relation that may have to this roster decision. Maybe the Pegula's adopted a zero tolerance policy, how would fans feel about that?

pretty good, personally