SIDBUFF (Big Kid Sid) is Back!! 2BD Alumini

sidbuff

WOW!!! Its amazing how long I've been away from the WALL!!!

SDS - Good job with the enhancements man!!! Took me a bit to get used to it this morning

Alot of New cats here on the wall - Sure they are enjoying like i did when I joined many many moons ago!!

Just want to post to all my 2BD Alumin Wall Posters!!! Been away for awhile and I want to apologize for that!!

Had alot going on these last few years and alot of changes but thank god things are level set were I can spend time on the wall again!!!

Looking forward to this season and talking Bills football on the wall.

Looking forward to catching up with RockPile -Aussie - JayRos - JoeySixPAck - Mead -

SDS - Good job with the enhancements man!!! Took me a bit to get used to it this morning

Alot of New cats here on the wall - Sure they are enjoying like i did when I joined many many moons ago!!

Just want to post to all my 2BD Alumin Wall Posters!!! Been away for awhile and I want to apologize for that!!

Had alot going on these last few years and alot of changes but thank god things are level set were I can spend time on the wall again!!!

Looking forward to catching up with RockPile -Aussie - JayRos - JoeySixPAck - Mead -

heya sid welcome back

OMG!!! I'm getting emotional here!!!

JOEY SIX - hows your daughter man!!! She must be big by now?? She still paying soccer???

SDS- Yes things are better - I will update you all on whats been happening the last few years at the tailgate

This is great!!!!

Welcome back.

FYI I'm a big deal around here now. You'll learn to love, respect and fear me. Not necessarily in that order.

Welcome back.

FYI I'm a big deal around here now. You'll learn to love, respect and fear me. Not necessarily in that order.

Thank You - Sounds like me back in the days when I freshly joined the WALL - Still wet behind the ears huh LOL

GO BILLS!!

Welcome back!

Is this AiO in Ohio?!?!! Omg!!!!

:lol:

yeah, she's 13 now. She plays field hockey, only did two years of soccer when she was really little.

Wow man!!!! It's been that long huh bro!!!???

See you 9/15, Brother Sid!

The man that provided me the shortest route from New Jwrsey to Orhard Park - how you doing Jay??

See you 9/15, Brother Sid!

Sid- none of the above was an option that this gentleman carelessly omitted....

It's fine - appreciate the heads up and the warming . See you at the opener

Welcome back Sid, hope to see you 9/15

Ohhh buddy!!! The wing man who does awesome wings with the Peanut Oil!!

How you doing man!! You going to the opener??

Good to see you posting.

You are coming to the game ?

Yup- I will be at this years tailgate and coming with Heidi. No kids this time but a lot of my Norther NJ Bills backers will be attending

Looking forward to see you man

Ohhh buddy!!! The wing man who does awesome wings with the Peanut Oil!!

How you doing man!! You going to the opener??

Yup- I will be at this years tailgate and coming with Heidi. No kids this time but a lot of my Norther NJ Bills backers will be attending

Looking forward to see you man

Yes, I will be there, I don't have the deep fryer anymore, but I will try to grill the wings and I am bringing my homemade sauce

Quick! Don't let him back!!! Shucks, too late, huh? :nana:

PS: TRYING to find a way to bring my cooker. I got a kind of "beggy" pm to Hammer right now.......

Lisa (RevnJoisy) simply can't Tailgate for 8 hours. Trying to find a way to arrive at ~ 4. I will

keep ya posted. If I come with my cooker......as always..... COME HUNGRY!

RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

Edited by richNjoisy

Guff, i will have a burner if you want to bring the oil and basket/pot

Thanks, I lost the whole rig (pot and basket) in Sandy. I know someone last year had a fantastic rig that worked like a champ. If they are there, I will contribute the wings and the sauce, otherwise I will just grill them like LaNova's. In the summer, some people actually like the grilled wings better.

Thanks, I lost the whole rig (pot and basket) in Sandy. I know someone last year had a fantastic rig that worked like a champ. If they are there, I will contribute the wings and the sauce, otherwise I will just grill them like LaNova's. In the summer, some people actually like the grilled wings better.

I prefer grilled wings to deep fried... So much better flavor!

It's true. He also has many leather bound books.

Does his apartment smell of rich mahogany?

Sid, I didn't realize you posted here in the past. Welcome back!

(This is Jon E from NNJBB)

Small World isn't it Jon!!!!

Quick! Don't let him back!!! Shucks, too late, huh? :nana:

PS: TRYING to find a way to bring my cooker. I got a kind of "beggy" pm to Hammer right now.......

Lisa (RevnJoisy) simply can't Tailgate for 8 hours. Trying to find a way to arrive at ~ 4. I will

keep ya posted. If I come with my cooker......as always..... COME HUNGRY!

RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

You know it bro!! Just sent out the final email communication for the NNJBB and the CNJBB tailgate!!!

:(

AWWW Jack - C'mon man!! - I did not 4get U brother!!!

Not me Sid, but THIS is me. Don't hang around these parts too much anymore but I heard you gave me a shout out and I wanted to say HI! Hope all is well, it has been a long time.

HEY Theres my gal!!! How are you dear!! Are you coming to the opener this year !??!?!

:(

I did not forget you brother!!!! Though I hear you will be to busy to catch up with me now lol