McCoy - Best player no one is talking about

Jerry Jabber

his hands are amazing for a rb

That's gross

He's the kind of back you want to give the ball when the defense is winded. He's better in a more uptempo system that aims to tire defenses. Then you bring in a bruising closer to smash through the defense.

Thanks Leon !

I agree, he will poop them out.

and honestly, he is very smooth in his routes and patience for the ball. First game he played for Beelsz i noticed that

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only question with McCoy is that can he stay healthy, last year when healthy he played like a stud RB, he got off to a slow start due to injury, then killed it in the middle to back end of the season still he got cut short with injury the last few games. If he can stay healthy he is a all purpose RB, can catch, block, run in open space, and run between the tackles (Running between the tackles probably his weakest but he is still effective there).

It seems to me the people that bash McCoy just look at box scores and not the actual game and how many chances he has gotten/also don't take his injury into account.Hell if he was injured last year and looked that good he is going to be a monster this year.For the guy who is saying McCoy is our second best receiver you still have to sit at the kids fold out card table bro...maybe some day when your all growds up you can sit at the big table and have a real educated opinion and conversation with the adults.

Yes and he was not greay in 2014 either.

We have not SEEN much of this skills as RB for last 2 years, certainly not elite what we paid for.

I certainly hope the skill he demonstrated before carries over to the Bills.

RBs have hit walls before even drastically after injuries.

Do you own a TV and do you use it to watch football? I have serious doubts.

Would love to platoon him in a thunder and lightning thing with Williams

I like what I've seen from Williams so far, so I'd sign up for that.

Last year and this off season seems to have bruised McCoy's ego a bit, which is a great thing for Buffalo. He's out to make a statement, let's hope he delivers it.

He's got that Thurman slipperyness factor, the traveling shoes of O.J "i cut my hand on a glass in the hotel room" Simpson, the smooth chocolatey complexion of Eric Moulds, the nightclub skills of Charles the Natural Murray, and the engaging smile of Freddy boom boom Washington.

Combine all that with the fast feet of Fred Twinkle Toes Flintstone and we've got one nasty hybrid of a running back.