2016 Bold Predictions

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panthers win 11+ games and people think they're amazing... only to fall short in the playoffs

Odell Beckham is suspended 3+ games

Romo retires at end of season

Oakland, Cleveland, Jacksonville. No improvement.

Willie nelson performs at super bowl with harry connick junior and soulja boy.

Cincio fires lewis

Bills improve on win/loss but fall short of actual potential

Falcons bottom 4 in league. San Diego is right there with them

Seattle doesnt make playoffs.

Kaepernick is traded to Denver

Big feel good for kc who does well

Panthers wont make playoffs.

Oakland and Jacksonville make playoffs

Bills make playoffs ( has nothing to do with being on this site. I came here because I expect them to this year in first place and my predictions follow that)

Falcons make playoffs,average 30 points a game

Seattle wont get into SB

Kaepernick is a Viking somewhere within the next 2 weeks.

KC will disappoint their fans again,falling short early or later because the Raiders take division.

Bengals,Cardinals,Packers,Patriots,Seahawks Dont make it to SB this year

Bills will set NFL record for penalties and penalty yards

Eagles defense finishes in top 10 in points against, yardage, turnovers and sacks

You must be really missing Schwartz

My bold prediction is the Vikings give us 2 #1's for EJ. We trade both those picks to NE for a washed up Brady and their all.products receiver Hogan.

This!! +1

Panthers wont make playoffs.

Oakland and Jacksonville make playoffs

Bills make playoffs ( has nothing to do with being on this site. I came here because I expect them to this year in first place and my predictions follow that)

Falcons make playoffs,average 30 points a game

Seattle wont get into SB

Kaepernick is a Viking somewhere within the next 2 weeks.

KC will disappoint their fans again,falling short early or later because the Raiders take division.

Bengals,Cardinals,Packers,Patriots,Seahawks Dont make it to SB this year

panthers play nobody. Seattle won't be as good as last year and nor will the panthers. But the seahawks regressed more. Kansas city and Arizona might be their only challenges. Minnesota could have been. Atlanta Is always tough for them

Tyrod Taylor gets off to a great start, but gets knocked out for the season in the first New England game.

EJ goes 1-4, and gets replaced by Cardale, who shows off a strong but inaccurate arm, leading to a 6-10 record.

Coaching staff gets fired.

The following season, the Bills become a Super Bowl contender.

I thought this was about BOLD predictions?

kidding, your thinking is the epitome of bold !

The 2016 NFL season is cut short by natural disaster.

Like a shifting of the poles perhaps?

@PSchrags

Bengals in the Super Bowl. Carson Palmer as MVP. Titans in the playoffs. My annual Bold Predictions for @NFLonFOX: https://t.co/y57PdQQOOH

The Bills will challenge the Patriots in the AFC East

The Dolphins and Jets are going to get a lot of love this week and have enjoyed a summer filled with hype and promise, but I think the Bills are the squad that will give the Patriots a run for their money in the AFC East. Tyrod Taylor got paid and is fully entrenched as the No. 1 QB, Sammy Watkins (14) is healthy (for now), and the defense should be much improved despite the loss of several key pieces. I like what GM Doug Whaley did this offseason and actually buy into new coordinator Rob Ryan adding bite to the defense that was lacking a season ago. Offensive coordinator Greg Roman worked wonders with the running game in 2015, and I can see bigger things on the horizon with another year in the system for Taylor and LeSean McCoy. Add in some Glenn “Baby Gronk” Gronkowski, and the offense should be a handful. Buffalo hasn’t made the playoffs since 1999. This could be the year. At the very least, the Bills will be in the hunt.