First Four Games - @BAL, v.NYJ, v.ARI, @NE

dayman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year approximately one third of the teams are significantly better than predicted and approximately one third are significantly worse than predicted.

I'd venture to guess the percentages are closer to fifty

2. Jets continue to build on last season. Better coached team as well: Bills lose.

Silliest thing in this thread. Better coached?....take another hit of that bong.

He's not out of bounds to say better coached. Aside from us beating the jets last season, they seemed to be better coached. They sure as hell surprised me in how organized and how well they were coached. Us, well you saw the games.

He's not out of bounds to say better coached. Aside from us beating the jets last season, they seemed to be better coached. They sure as hell surprised me in how organized and how well they were coached. Us, well you saw the games.

Except Rex out coached him in the head to head match ups, without question. As for the overall, you could make a case for the Jets being better coached, but Rex ate his lunch twice.

Baltimore is vulnerable (and their roster has holes), Rex owns Fitz, Zona is traveling east, and Janeane is QB'ing the Pats***.

I make no predictions, but anything worse than 3-1 should be considered disappointing.

Exactly. I wouldnt underestimate the Ravens. ESPECIALLY since they know Taylor better than we do, and are healthy this year. They know his weaknesses to the T and they are gonna exploit it. Im a huge TT fan, got the jersey week 2 last year but, the Ravens game is gonna be decided by how good our defense plays im expecting Balt to know how to neutralize TT. I could realistically see us at 2-2 in the 1st 4, as long as we beat the Jets and Pats were looking good tho.

Really they know Taylor better than we do? I guess he developed all of his skills in Baltimore and has stagnated since then.

Really they know Taylor better than we do? I guess he developed all of his skills in Baltimore and has stagnated since then.

I didnt say all that. Taylor was in Baltimore 4 years. Hes been here for 1. If anyone knows his weaknesses as a passer and how to exploit them its gonna be Baltimore. The fact Taylor has progressed as starter here doesnt "undo" the 4 years he spent there as the primary back up. Relax Koolaid

Gotta remember that zona is traveling east. Thats a tough road trip. They will lose games this year.... Typically those are the ones people target for good teams to lose.

It's a great point here because the Cardinals are historically bad when traveling east. Something (humidity, time change, weird accents, etc) zaps them.

You saw it in the playoffs vs Carolina.

It's great that the Bills play them early and at home.

Tough competition to start the season. Ravens had a fluke year but will be much better. Any way you slice it, they need to find at least 2 wins in the first four.

Bills 20 Ravens 27

Bills 24 Jets 17

Bills 23 Cards 21

Bills 17 Pats 20

if we can't beat the pats with garraplo we are winning maybe 4 games this year.