Kaepernick and the National Anthem

When you say "He," are you referring to Boyst62 or Kap? Just want to make sure I'm reading your statement correctly.

I'm referring to Kaep in particular, but minorities in general. Spics, micks, krauts, dagos, polacks, frogs, limeys, wops, spooks, spades, gooks, hajjis, chinks, japs...I don't discriminate.

SOLIDARITY: Kaepernick tweets support to ESPN anchor Jemele Harris, fumbles GLORIOUSLY

Kaep-340x190.jpg

As Twitchy readers know, Jemele Hill made some ugly, disparaging comments about the president and Kid Rock being white supremacists on Twitter. And even with much public outrage, ESPN only went so far as to apologize for her comments and claim they had spoken with the anchor.

Somehow that was supposed to prove they gave a damn about dealing with her repugnant behavior.

To add to the ridiculousness, Colin Kaepernick sent his support to Jemele on Twitter:

uAnM86ui_bigger.jpg

We are with you @jemelehill 270a-1f3fe.png

7:32 PM - 12 Sep 2017

Who is "we" Colin, all see is...........

A radical unemployed quarterback who is 3-16 in last 19 starts sides with radical annoying TV host with no ratings.

Edited by B-Man

SOLIDARITY: Kaepernick tweets support to ESPN anchor Jemele Harris, fumbles GLORIOUSLY

Kaep-340x190.jpg

As Twitchy readers know, Jemele Hill made some ugly, disparaging comments about the president and Kid Rock being white supremacists on Twitter. And even with much public outrage, ESPN only went so far as to apologize for her comments and claim they had spoken with the anchor.

Somehow that was supposed to prove they gave a damn about dealing with her repugnant behavior.

To add to the ridiculousness, Colin Kaepernick sent his support to Jemele on Twitter:

uAnM86ui_bigger.jpg

Who is "we" Colin, all see is...........

A radical unemployed quarterback who is 3-16 in last 19 starts sides with radical annoying TV host with no ratings.

I don't think you know what the word "radical" means...