Kaepernick and the National Anthem

The comments earlier in the thread from Shady, and the NFL union president DeMaurice Smith. That's wtf im talking about. Smith seems to think that you have the same rights at work as you do anywhere else. He's wrong and an a$$hat. Trump was spot on in his comments. The league needs to look at these things when wondering why their ratings are down. Officiating is terrible and the protests are annoying and a huge turn off.

Says alot about you!

Says alot about you!

i think trump is more right htan wrong. does it say something about me? sorry, don't give a ****.

that's the guy who set race relations back 50 years

hillary-clinton-with-two-thumbs-up.jpg

Wtf are you talking about?

26 contributed more to this board with his first post than you have with your 32,000. You are an ignorant moron.

opinions vary, they're just like !@#$s. instead of calling you a snowflake, i'll call you an !@#$.

26cb is an unmitigated moron with no original thought of his own nor concept of discourse when discussing matters which he cannot tweet about or draw thought from. basically, he is incapable of critical thought.

you're new here, it's ok, i expect your diaper to be a little wet yet.

I'm still confused about what injustices they are talking about.

Is it that blacks kill blacks at a much higher rate than any other race here in the USA?

Or is it that black males who make up 8%of the population here in the USA commit 50% of the violent crimes?

Or is it that almost twice as many unarmed white males are shot by the police than black males?

Or is it that if you are black, you can score lower on any aptitude/qualification test here in the USA, and because you are black, you jump ahead of others who out performed you?

Or are they upset with this Asian centric constitution that has allowed asians to be the most successful culture in the USA?(just kidding about the constitution being Asian centric, but it does debunk the "white constitution" argument that supposedly keeps minorities down, as the average Asian income is above the average white income.)

that's the guy who set race relations back 50 years

One guy can do that. Impressive. How brave of Trump to say that at a rally in Alabama. Maybe he should spend his time doing his homework on the health care bill being proposed so he can help sell it to the nation and hesitant senators because it's polling at an abysmal number right now. I'll continue watching football despite my disgust for the players kneeling. It happens to be their right under the 1st amendment.

Edited by Doc Brown

One guy can do that. Impressive. How brave of Trump to say that at a rally in Alabama. Maybe he should spend his time doing his homework on the health care bill being proposed so he can help sell it to the nation and hesitant senators because it's polling at an abysmal number right now. I'll continue watching football despite my disgust for the players kneeling. It happens to be their right under the 1st amendment.

who had a hate group in the Oval Office, Trump or Obama?

I'm still confused about what injustices they are talking about.

Is it that blacks kill blacks at a much higher rate than any other race here in the USA?

Or is it that black males who make up 8%of the population here in the USA commit 50% of the violent crimes?

Or is it that almost twice as many unarmed white males are shot by the police than black males?

Or is it that if you are black, you can score lower on any aptitude/qualification test here in the USA, and because you are black, you jump ahead of others who out performed you?

Or are they upset with this Asian centric constitution that has allowed asians to be the most successful culture in the USA?(just kidding about the constitution being Asian centric, but it does debunk the "white constitution" argument that supposedly keeps minorities down, as the average Asian income is above the average white income.)

That some who put themselves in a bad situation can't or won't follow instructions from a cop. Then $hit got real. True story.

1st amendment, yes. But they are representing a company, with team/league logos and uniform. Their political protests can ABSOLUTELY be shut down during the anthem.

LeBron JamesVerified account @KingJames

Follow

More

U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!

At least he used an apostrophe in ain't. Also there term Whitehouse offends me. Edited by RaoulDuke79

1st amendment, yes. But they are representing a company, with team/league logos and uniform. Their political protests can ABSOLUTELY be shut down during the anthem.

The NFL certainly can do that, but personally I have no problem with them kneeling. It should end there though. The thing that really irked me was when Kaepernick wore those cop pig socks.

[quote name="26CornerBlitz"

Sources: Bills locker room has been so emotional about Trump comments that team made plans to address topic during a team meeting tonight.

if they kneel it'll get ugly at New Era Edited by bilzfancy