Kaepernick and the National Anthem

I prefer hanging out with people who aren't convinced of how great they are, for race or whatever reason. If those are your peers, I'm probably not going to enjoy hanging out with you.

Who said they're my peers?

Are you gonna have to join the other doofuses at the kids' table or are you going to start paying attention?

Edited by jmc12290

No, it isn't.

Marching with torches in the context of a confederate remembrance has a very specific meaning. If you think good people do that that is your right. You specially asked my opinion and my opinion is if you promote that very dark racist practice I happen to think you're a bad person. You may think they are good people promoting lynchings.

Who said they're my peers?

Are you gonna have to join the other doofuses at the kids' table or are you going to start paying attention?

Easy snowflake, I'm pretty obviously using the royal 'your'. And that's in reference to supremacists (of all stripes)...thinking the lady doth protest too much tho.

if white surpremists marched to oppose abortion and rape is that bad?

I don't even know what that means. I wouldn't care if anyone marched to oppose abortion. I think I would applaud anyone who marched against rape, not really sure who is in favor. ;)

And bad people can think and say and do good things.

Marching with torches in the context of a confederate remembrance has a very specific meaning. If you think good people do that that is your right. You specially asked my opinion and my opinion is if you promote that very dark racist practice I happen to think you're a bad person. You may think they are good people promoting lynchings.

Are Black supremacists allowed to march with torches then?

Because that's racist.

I don't even know what that means. I wouldn't care if anyone marched to oppose abortion. I think I would applaud anyone who marched against rape, not really sure who is in favor. ;)

And bad people can think and say and do good things.

if I'm the white surpremists I would plan a March in support of some rape - the ones she's asking for it rapes.

The fallout would be great.

Are Black supremacists allowed to march with torches then?

Because that's racist.

In all honesty, it wouldn't mean anything. So I don't know. White southerners marching with torches means something. I have said three times already black supremacist is as bad as white supremacist and yet you still keep asking assinine questions. I can't believe I am even responding to them. That might make me a bigger idiot than you, if that were only possible.

In all honesty, it wouldn't mean anything. So I don't know. White southerners marching with torches means something. I have said three times already black supremacist is as bad as white supremacist and yet you still keep asking assinine questions. I can't believe I am even responding to them. That might make me a bigger idiot than you, if that were only possible.

So white supremacists can't march with torches. Because they're white. Black supremacists can, because they're not white.

And I'm the idiot? You're just a more articulate Meathead (RIP).

damn it I have to respond seriously.

Your definition that it means nothing is off base. If the white surpremists marched with bowls of jello would it be different?

Meaning is pointless in this situation. And in today's world we are offended by cotton. We are offended by all things and the meaning is always lost or sold out for hysteria in a faux progressive agenda that attempts to remain an unbiased in coverage. That coverage is also brought to it's knees to sell out.

So white supremacists can't march with torches. Because they're white. Black supremacists can, because they're not white.

And I'm the idiot? You're just a more articulate Meathead (RIP).

I already explained the difference clearly.

If you look at a white southerner carrying a torch at a white supremacist gathering you know what that means. It's like you know what two plus two means. If you see a black guy carrying a torch at a white supremacist meeting you don't know what that means. You don't say two plus two is four, you say WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! and probably run for the hills.

damn it I have to respond seriously.

Your definition that it means nothing is off base. If the white surpremists marched with bowls of jello would it be different?

Meaning is pointless in this situation. And in today's world we are offended by cotton. We are offended by all things and the meaning is always lost or sold out for hysteria in a faux progressive agenda that attempts to remain an unbiased in coverage. That coverage is also brought to it's knees to sell out.

Yes it would be completely different. If you saw video of a bunch of white guys marching with bowls of jello you would think they were marching in favor of Bill Cosby.

If you look at a white southerner carrying a torch at a white supremacist gathering you know what that means. It's like you know what two plus two means. If you see a black guy carrying a torch at a white supremacist meeting you don't know what that means. You don't say two plus two is four, you say WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! and probably run for the hills.

Yes it would be completely different. If you saw video of a bunch of white guys marching with bowls of jello you would think they were marching in favor of Bill Cosby.

I don't think white people hold a monopoly on violent acts in marches.

as long as you're not disagreeing there is always room for jello, then you must understand it is not the message of the March it is the interest held by those participating in the gathering that matter and often times they're often times 180° separated with individual bekeifs