Kaepernick and the National Anthem

:thumbsup:

@Kaepernick7

Here's where my next $100k donation is going! $900k donated, $100k to go for my Million Dollar Pledge. See all on http://kaepernick7.com

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/905796451795652609

I don't know why, but all of this **** he pulls makes me want to just kick him in the nuts.

But, as Tom said he will never play another game in the NFL. A martyr to the cause of being a really !@#$ing big moron

Oh everybody on this board knows why, I assure you. You aren't exactly subtle.

well, no they don't. They don't realize I dislike him because of his skin color

!@#$ white people

You're kind of a joke to even think that, the whole calling someone a raysis is a joke

Edited by Boyst62

well, no they don't. They don't realize I dislike him because of his skin color

!@#$ white people

You're kind of a joke to even think that, the whole calling someone a raysis is a joke

Hmm i didn't even have to say the word, you figured it out on your own. Must be something you get accused of a lot.

Sure. Goodell is such an effective and responsible administrator with an impeccable record as an investigator and disciplinarian, I'm sure he will get straight to the bottom of this. With the NFLPA's unqualified blessing, of course.

This ****'s gonna have nuts in it! This'll be awesome!

We will be certain to carefully review all aspects of the unfortunate incident involving Michael Bennett.

Thats fine...........it is news,

But anyone who cannot see the difference between JJ Watt's (and others) hurricane relief efforts, and Colin Kaepernick's on the field protest,

I just can't fathom that thinking....................sorry CBS

I wish the wet pu$$ies that support Kaepernick would show even the slightest shred of consistency on the subject.

I want to see some prominent white figure go on an openly racist tirade, double down on it, and then watch these ass holes defend him. Not only refrain from demanding he be fired and boycotted, but actively demand that he not be discriminated against.

When I see that I may at least be able to respect them for following their principles. Until then then I just see a bunch of race baiters and useful idiots.