Strong Enough to Kill an Elephant

Chef Jim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had a 'twitter conversation' with Artie Lange about this, this morning :lol:

post-307-0-27080000-1472225991_thumb.jpg

This article was on CNN yesterday. WTF?!?! The crazy thing is a person very close to me died from drugs just yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the cause. Crazy stuff and the small towns in WNY are a mess with this crap.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/health/elephant-tranquilizer-carfentanil-heroin/index.html

This article was on CNN yesterday. WTF?!?! The crazy thing is a person very close to me died from drugs just yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the cause. Crazy stuff and the small towns in WNY are a mess with this crap.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/health/elephant-tranquilizer-carfentanil-heroin/index.html

We just had 3 charged with homicide here in Olean because they sold it to 2 people who died from this crap. First time around here that the dealers have been charged like that. Hopefully it'll deter some. The heroin epidemic is bad here and in the immediate area. And it's even worse now that it's being cut with all this other garbage. I just don't get it. Why do people ever even start with this stuff?

i just had a 'twitter conversation' with Artie Lange about this, this morning :lol:

24424.jpg

So, I'm starting to think doing heroin isn't a good idea.

And that's pretty cool of Artie. It's also crazy he's still alive and you can some kids do it once or twice and that's it. He is a very lucky dude.

So why don't you just come out and tell us you have no idea who drug addicts are.

Who are they? Would they tell me if I didn't have heroin for them in exchange?

Still dumb. You could add new ones and keep the old ones for a bigger customer base.

The old ones are the ones who end up getting caught by cops, they then turn on you the drug dealer and get you caught. Anyway enough about this talk it is getting dangerous.

About 2 milligrams can knock out a nearly 2,000-pound African elephant.

That's a really small elephant.

Can't wait for noxalone to go on some crazy price hike like the epi-pen.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-naloxone-sales-20160707-snap-story.html

As I'm sure you're irrational about this, I'll also highlight that Mylan is involved. Just to piss you off more.

Who are they? Would they tell me if I didn't have heroin for them in exchange?

So you're thinking all addicts sit in a dark room or a back alleyway jabbing a needle in their arm all day.

That's a really small elephant.

That was my first thought but what the hell do I know about your typical African elephant. Apparently as much as Beef Jerky knows about heroin addicts. Edited by Chef Jim

Well as long as you don't do heroin you shouldn't have to worry.

I have also heard of dealers cutting MJ with other items. Son of a guy at work got sick due to it. Same thing - you do not do MJ you shouldn't have to worry. Of course compared to chemicals added to cigarettes the stuff they may be cutting it with may be better.