Strong Enough to Kill an Elephant

Chef Jim

You'd be a bad gambler if you were hitching your horses to cocaine as the next American drug epidemic.

Then gets one wondering, what? Everybody knows where the world's biggest supply of opium comes from. Why the conincidence?

Quick Google search draws up this:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/global-war-terror-created-heroin-epidemic-us-afghanistan/218662/

ts hard to believe that a region under full US military occupation with guard posts and surveillance drones monitoring the mountains of Tora Bora arent able to track supply routes of opium exported from the countrys various poppy farms (you know, the ones the US military are guarding).

Take what you will from the above.

I'm not hitching my horse to cocaine. I just knew if we make marijuana easier to get the cartels would push something else which would likely be harder and it looks to be the case.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hitching my horse to cocaine. I just knew if we make marijuana easier to get the cartels would push something else which would likely be harder and it looks to be the case.

I said you WERE betting on cocaine to be "that something else"

Did you not say:

"...I laughed at them saying what do you think the cartels are going to do? Retire? Sell Avon? No they're going to push somethings else. I was thinking cocaine but it appears to be heroin."

You were thinking cocaine. Swing and whiff. You were thinking totally wrong. If I would have guessed, even 15 years ago... I would have guessed opiads.

Just quick history. When has there been upticks in opiad abuse in our country and what was our nation innvolved in during those times.

And no. I am not blaming the war. One just thinks that we woud have a better handle on the these things. Of course... Maybe thats why they are cutting the schit down, supply has tightened.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I said you WERE betting on cocaine to be "that something else"

Did you not say:

"...I laughed at them saying what do you think the cartels are going to do? Retire? Sell Avon? No they're going to push somethings else. I was thinking cocaine but it appears to be heroin."

You were thinking cocaine. Swing and whiff. You were thinking totally wrong. If I would have guessed, even 15 years ago... I would have guessed opiads.

Just quick history. When has there been upticks in opiad abuse in our country and what was our nation innvolved in during those times.

And no. I am not blaming the war. One just thinks that we woud have a better handle on the these things. Of course... Maybe thats why they are cutting the schit down, supply has tightened.

Yes I was wrong about the cocaine. My point still stands about how stupid people were in thinking making pot legal was going to put the cartels out of business. One of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard.

Yes I was wrong about the cocaine. My point still stands about how stupid people were in thinking making pot legal was going to put the cartels out of business. One of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard.

Fair enough... I am tending to agree more and more. Peopl are just not responsible.

Oh... You sure you wanna fly home and watch this train wreck for the home opener... ;-) ;-) j/k

Fair enough... I am tending to agree more and more. Peopl are just not responsible.

Oh... You sure you wanna fly home and watch this train wreck for the home opener... ;-) ;-) j/k

Hard to be responsible once you're addicted. Pretty much impossible to kick addictions on your own.

Sure! I'm not coming back for the game. I don't give a **** actually about the game. If I could I'd stick around for the TBDAHOT and leave.

Edited by Chef Jim