Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you give it a rest, "dude". You're the one coming at me with flawed logic and you're crying about the officials. Talk about flawed. Which is it? The undisciplined Bills or the horrible officials?? All I said was that the bulk of the penalties in this game have been committed by many guys who won't be on the team opening day. I said earlier that I wasn't happy with all of the penalties last year. That was last year. Let's see if it's still an issue with the starters this year in their second season under this regime. If it continues, then, yeah it's a problem. But tonight? No. Try watching the meaningless game instead of crusading. Another new and self-righteous nation heard from.

Bills led the league in penalties last year and are near the top, if not the top after tonight, so far this preseason. How is that flawed logic? I don't care who commits the penalties. Last year it was all the starters, this year it's both starters and backups. Hopefully they do clean it up once the games count, but so far I haven't seen anything to give me hope that they will. And with the officials throwing flags the way they do, you better be extremely disciplined.

Bills led the league in penalties last year and are near the top, if not the top after tonight, so far this preseason. How is that flawed logic? I don't care who commits the penalties. Last year it was all the starters, this year it's both starters and backups. Hopefully they do clean it up once the games count, but so far I haven't seen anything to give me hope that they will. And with the officials throwing flags the way they do, you better be extremely disciplined.

Look, I said I agreed it was a problem last year. There was a learning curve applied to year one, IMO. I want to see if it's a problem in the regular season this year. If it is, then it's a big problem and probably an organizational issue. I want to see if year two under this regime is any different before I condemn them as having a problem with penalties. I don't care about what the scrubs are doing in a meaningless game. You do. So be it. I neither disagree with you entirely nor agree with you entirely. I hope we can call a truce at this point.

A lot of EJ sympathizers on the board. In four years, he still can't hit a receiver racing downfield, still can't look for an open secondary receiver, and still can't make one comfortable that he's a potentially effective backup. I don't blame EJ; I blame the front office by not doing a better job of finding a capable backup for TT.