8-22: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (6 PM - 8 PM)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great to see shaq back i'm thinking week 6 is the latest at this point!

The Bills will use the PUP list for him..meaning 7th game I think.

I like all the feel good stuff about S Henderson here.....but, its a long road back from a big cut like that. And, his digestive track needs to be able to processes the calories it takes to play the game. And, if the Fl newspaper was correct, he still needs to get back 10 lb more. I think SH may be headed for injured reserve....non football or something like that. My feeling is he is not two weeks away from real football shape....maybe 2 months....but not two weeks.

Edited by bigK14094

I like all the feel good stuff about S Henderson here.....but, its a long road back from a big cut like that. And, his digestive track needs to be able to processes the calories it takes to play the game. And, if the Fl newspaper was correct, he still needs to get back 10 lb more. I think SH may be headed for injured reserve....non football or something like that. My feeling is he is not two weeks away from real football shape....maybe 2 months....but not two weeks.

if he's on the pup list i don't think he can practice right?

Top 3 things you need to know from Day 16 at Bills Camp

henderson-incognito-8-22.jpg

Buffalo got a host of injured players back in Monday night's practice.

Bills Training Camp: 8-22

temp6kjgkjdlkjgd--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Check out photos from the last night practice at Bills Camp.

Watch: Camp Highlights, Henderson Practices (2:06)
Chris Brown has highlights from the final open practice of training camp, and an update on Seantrel Henderson.

I didn't realize it was that. Last I knew it was a partial tear. Was hoping for a quicker recovery.

It was a partial, but surgery that they elected for means it's basically the equivalent of a full acl tear. It really wouldn't have "come back" or improved without going this route.

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills Thoughts: Why the sky just might not be falling as many have been quick to assume. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/qSR8MuzuYf

For my latest installment of Three Bills Thoughts, I've come up with three reasons the sky just might not be falling on the team as much as a lot of people have been quick to assume:

1. Marcell Dareus is supposed to be entering a rehabilitation facility.

2. Injuries and a possible Manny Lawson suspension have made the picture at outside and inside linebacker look bleak.

3. The offense looks to be in good shape.

WTH is he talking about in points 1 & 2 being positive? Has Vic become a douche nozzle?

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: My 3 #Bills thoughts, on Bryson Albright's roster push, the cornerback battle, and one historic photo

https://t.co/vmb87Swxdx

WTH is he talking about in points 1 & 2 being positive? Has Vic become a douche nozzle?

If you read beyond the 1 and 2, he writes that the players they have to fill the roles in lieu of Dareus and Manny Lawson being available offer good news.

@viccarucci

#Bills held out rookie QB Cardale Jones from practice w a sore shoulder from Saturday's game.

Where's Schefter's surprise tweet about the season-ending shoulder surgery he's about to undergo, and all the other teams in The League had it flagged at The Combine, and that's why he was available for a gullible team? :ph34r:

Better then? What dat mean?

It mean there's a big rock in that poster's noggin.

He passed his physical and practiced. Unless he sees some re-occurrence I would think IR/NFI aren't options.

If you read beyond the 1 and 2, he writes that the players they have to fill the roles in lieu of Dareus and Manny Lawson being available offer good news.

If you expect me to read past the headlines before offering my hot takes you have another think coming.