Gillislee Hurt

RobRyanFan

RBs aren't disposable but it's the most dime a dozen position you can find in the NFL. Guys like Shady are special with their explosiveness... Karlos? His best NFL days might be behind him already. I like Gillislee but cmon, he replaceable

RBs aren't disposable but it's the most dime a dozen position you can find in the NFL. Guys like Shady are special with their explosiveness... Karlos? His best NFL days might be behind him already. I like Gillislee but cmon, he replaceable

I wouldn't write him off so quickly. He still has a chance to have a productive NFL career.

Because if any of those four guys get hurt for an extended period of time in the next six weeks, which is a very reasonable possibility, when Karlos came off suspension they could use if not need him.

I'm guessing Karlos will be available in 4 weeks if needed

Because if any of those four guys get hurt for an extended period of time in the next six weeks, which is a very reasonable possibility, when Karlos came off suspension they could use if not need him.

Huge assumption that he has the maturity and discipline to be in shape and not use again while away from the team in the suspension period. You expect the Bills to place that trust in him given his debacle of an offseason? No way!

Huge assumption that he has the maturity and discipline to be in shape and not use again while away from the team in the suspension period. You expect the Bills to place that trust in him given his debacle of an offseason? No way!

No way. But that's the point. He has six weeks to get in shape. It doesn't cost the Bills anything. They don't need a roster spot for him for four weeks. If one of the guys gets hurt and he gets his **** together he's the best alternative in the league. If he doesn't you are where you are now by cutting him. If none of them get hurt and are playing well you cut him then.