Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

Please go on and on and on and on and on about this please.

You already know what time it is. Marcel has much greater value therefore has more leeway, you already knew this.

So let's not pretend it's about anything else then.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but the Bills didn't coddle him, so there's a controversy, obviously.

I mean - look at the picture of him the Bills posted on their Instagram feed - I've never seen a running back eat himself out of the league so quickly. He's a whale. I don't know why they didn't just IR him though...

I mean - look at the picture of him the Bills posted on their Instagram feed - I've never seen a running back eat himself out of the league so quickly. He's a whale. I don't know why they didn't just IR him though...

Yea, I thought he looked big too. And if it's true he was gaining weight back, I honestly don't see the problem. Weird timing? Maybe. But he wasn't taking it seriously.

And I'm sorry bu he isn't a high round pick. He plays a position that Bills feel is deep and talented, so I'm confused as to why you would compare it the Dareus situation.

There are several scenarios where a team that hasn't made the playoff's in 16 years should cut it's LEADING rusher from the year before....

1. Evidence, and arrest on a felony crime.

2. Repeated positive tests for drug use, and banned substances.

3. Prolonged disruptive behavior, and multiple instances of conduct detrimental to the team....

What Karlos is allegedly guilty of met none of those criterias. (it seems)

What he IS guilty of is bad timing... The FO taking heat for draft picks that came up lame.... The medical staff taking heat for injuries spiraling out of control... Rex taking heat for an undisciplined defense, and hiring his disgraced brother.

Karlos was just a scapegoat for the larger issue of rampant incompetence within the organization... GO BILLS, but this one really stinks.

Yea, I thought he looked big too. And if it's true he was gaining weight back, I honestly don't see the problem. Weird timing? Maybe. But he wasn't taking it seriously.

And I'm sorry bu he isn't a high round pick. He plays a position that Bills feel is deep and talented, so I'm confused as to why you would compare it the Dareus situation.

I dont know that all the info has come out yet...but if he really was starting to GAIN WEIGHT when he was actually told to LOSE weight...

Its lack fo committment

There are several scenarios where a team that hasn't made the playoff's in 16 years should cut it's LEADING rusher from the year before....

3. Prolonged disruptive behavior, and multiple instances of conduct detrimental to the team....

What he IS guilty of is bad timing... The FO taking heat for draft picks that came up lame.... The medical staff taking heat for injuries spiraling out of control... Rex taking heat for an undisciplined defense, and hiring his disgraced brother.

Karlos was just a scapegoat for the larger issue of rampant incompetence within the organization... GO BILLS, but this one really stinks.

Leading rusher? The Bills cut Shady? WTF?

Uh hello?!? He is suspend for 4 games. That means he has failed 2.

They didn't cut Marcel when he showed up with two arrests in a month as well as overweight and out of shape in 2014. Was he doing his job?

It should go without saying that #3 overall draft picks with multiple Pro Bowls under their belt will have longer leashes than 5th Round RB's...

Edited by BillsFanForever19