What happens when we start 0-6

Yeezus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys around late 60s early 70s.....'83-85.......this franchise has been in much worse shape then now...The offense will be very good and defense average....I sat through 1-13, 1-12-1 and 2-14 seasons.....this is nothing.....

Edited by nucci

pretty much the same thing that happens if we go 6-0.

our lives still just about the same

Except for Sundays between roughly 1-6, when I'm more aggravated and less happy. The rest of the week is pretty much the same.

Maybe 1-5. But I don't see this team beating anyone on that schedule right now

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

You think Tyrod sucks? B.c he is the main reason why we will win/lose games.

Change the thread title to "If they start 0-6"

If they do start 0-6, have the same issues on defense, have the same issues with penalties, and look unprepared, then you fire Rex. That is a lot of assumptions but there is a scenario that Rex loses his job by mid-season.

I predict 4-2 based on the schedule. But if they went 0-6 against that schedule then that only adds fuel to the fire Rex flames.

I still predict 10-6 and in the WC hunt right up until the end

Any of you guys around late 60s early 70s.....'83-85.......this franchise has been in much worse shape then now...The offense will be very good and defense average....I sat through 1-13, 1-12-1 and 2-14 seasons.....this is nothing.....

Sssh, I'm getting a kick out of all the histrionics.

Losing the home opener to the Jets.....nope

When's the last time we haven't royally screwed up a home night game? I'll hang up and listen.

Is Chip 2-0 vs. Buffalo? I ask because I don't remember beyond last year.

No, just 1. I like the Bills there, west coast coming east for a 1pm start usually plays out well for the home team. I think it will be high scoring though.