Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair. I also thought his weed use is masking for a bigger issue. I do wonder if the team has counselors for him.

He always struck me as a guy who smiled a lot but is in a lot of pain.

That said, a ton of Players are smoking weed. I have first hand knowledge of a player a few years ago was the "weed spot" for the team.

Man when Mike Williams was here. He always had them at this shoddy club. Straight weed everywhere. Bradham was rumored to be a fan ... Wink wink

The Bills are going to have a front seven problem the first half of the season.

They'd better be planning a lot of "stopping the run with numbers" and confusing opponents blocking with schemes, otherwise there will be trouble because I don't see too many players that can win individual matchups.

Marcell Darius 2011 Draft 1st rd 3rd overall pick. 30.5 sacks and 253 tackles. 2 Pro Bowls 1 All Pro 6yr $95 million

Jurrell Casey 2011 Draft 3rd rd 77th pick. 28 sacks and 283 tackles. 1 Pro Bowl 1 All Pro 4yr $36 million

HELLO GMs, it's just that simple!

And why I stand by my suggestion of two years ago that they cut him before handing him a $100 million contract.

100 (emoji)

Reminds me more of "World of Pain" or "We're going wrong."

wow . serious chops to recal 68 and disraeli gears

This thread should be a great advertisement against doing drugs.

could you be more specific? Like which drugs ?

Its total nonsense...its legal in how many states?

This argument is nonsense and a red herring.

Certain allergy medicine is also a banned substance per the NFL.

If Marcel is dumb enough to put known, blatantly obvious banned substance in his body than there are NO excuses.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Sort of. Most of us don't have the choice of either smoking weed or getting millions of dollars (if I did, I might stop smoking weed).

lol'd

well done Coach.

btw al jazeera has an article with your name on it coming up soon..

i have been down to stems and seed for too long. ps one over to me.

https://youtu.be/tenlsengNM4

just got home from work, FU Marcell.

no sht

For those who think the NFL policy of suspending players for weed is dumb, here's my two cents. And I say this with the full knowledge that more "well informed" individuals will correct my "misconceptions" about pot...

Is pot legal? In some places, yes. In some circumstances, yes.

Is pot harmful? In most cases, usually not. In some cases, yes.

Does smoking pot lead to poor choices? In some cases, yes. Could those poor choices be harmful to yourself or others, yes.

Does the desire to smoke pot lead to poor choices? Yes. I'm not talking about the chemical effects of the drug here; I'm talking about the apparently uncontrollable impulses people have when they're not high.

Should the NFL relax its marijuana policy? My view is that it should not because it's consumption and the pursuit of its consumption is apparently so compelling as to make people willing to throw away $100 million opportunities. And anything that renders a person so GODFORSAKEN STUPID is not a thing I want the NFL telling my 9-year-old son or 9-month-old daughter "Sure, go to town!"

Call me old-fashioned, but the self-indulgence and "I'mma get mine" ethos in our society is the reason for more of our problems than all the politicians, corporations, special interests and terrorists combined.

Now get off my lawn. ;)

:thumbsup:

cream covered it

It was written by William Bell and first recorded on the stax label i think

cream covered it

and nicely