Eagles Trade for Dorial Green-Beckham

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they have an injury-prone starting QB, and a starting OT that is facing a 10-game suspension for substance abuse, and now traded their backup OT for a WR with a history of attitude problems?

This sums it up nicely

I've been listening to Philly radio, and this is their greatest fear: the year they are hosting the draft, to have Cleveland go up with two top five picks to rebuild the franchise while they look on and watch.

That would be so funny!! Those fans will lose their minds!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson

He's been terrible

Has he? Because it looked like he was really coming on towards the end of last year.

The Eagles' fans I know think that back OT is worthless. So to get a freak athlete with his size at wr seems like a great chance to take. I definitely won't mind the Bills kicking the tires on him. We lack size at wr.

Has he? Because it looked like he was really coming on towards the end of last year.

The Eagles' fans I know think that back OT is worthless. So to get a freak athlete with his size at wr seems like a great chance to take. I definitely won't mind the Bills kicking the tires on him. We lack size at wr.

Rumors I've seen is that DGB was so bad in camp he was in danger of not making the team. Feels to me like this is just a case of **** swapping.

Edited by Chilly

I've been listening to Philly radio, and this is their greatest fear: the year they are hosting the draft, to have Cleveland go up with two top five picks to rebuild the franchise while they look on and watch.

They are in trouble, big trouble, if Carson Wentz turns out to be a flop.