IK Done for the season according to Rapoport

CodeMonkey

"Buffalo Bills linebacker IK Enemkpali will miss the entire 2016 season after suffering a torn ACL in the team's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts. "

Would have linked, but it was in bleacher report.

Edited by CodeMonkey

"Buffalo Bills linebacker IK Enemkpali will miss the entire 2016 season after suffering a torn ACL in the team's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts. "

Would have linked, but it was in bleacher report.

Yesterday was the first time he's shown anything on the field as a Bill.

Actually beat his man a handful of times.......including a near sack/forced turnover against former first rounder Anthony Constanzo.

But it was still just a few *almost* plays and I don't think he would have contributed much this season.

In the name of former camp-fodder turned NFL DPOY James Harrison I would actually like to see him back in camp next year if the Bills are still playing this defense but my guess is the IK experiment is over.

Yesterday was the first time he's shown anything on the field as a Bill.

Actually beat his man a handful of times.......including a near sack/forced turnover against former first rounder Anthony Constanzo.

But it was still just a few *almost* plays and I don't think he would have contributed much this season.

In the name of former camp-fodder turned NFL DPOY James Harrison I would actually like to see him back in camp next year if the Bills are still playing this defense but my guess is the IK experiment is over.

He's played his last game. Didn't belong in the NFL. Couldn't even identify the neutral zone.