Hard Knocks - Rams

Heitz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest takeaway from this series is confirmation of what an epic doooshbag G Williams is. Every moment he is given air time his doooshbaggery just pops off the screen.

My biggest takeaway from this series is confirmation of what an epic doooshbag G Williams is. Every moment he is given air time his doooshbaggery just pops off the screen.

"Epic" is an understatement of epic proportions. Also, the whole thing with that stupid lineman who playfully thinks it's cute and funny to deny the existence of dinosaurs has really run its course. The show itself may be running its course to be honest.

I don't know if there's a team in the league (outside our division) that I want to see fail as much as the Rams. There is absolutely nothing I like about them, starting with their owner.

Ha kind of agree. Jeff Fisher is ok but man, Gregg Williams and that stupid marine drill instructor guy literally make me like football less. And how much of a dick is Tavon Austin??

I hate conspiracies, so I hope we beat them cleanly when we travel to L.A.

I laughed. Edited by metzelaars_lives

I don't know if there's a team in the league (outside our division) that I want to see fail as much as the Rams. There is absolutely nothing I like about them, starting with their owner.

I live in LA, and so I've been trying to make them my second team. And, man... it's just not working.

This season has definitely been disappointing, IMO. I can't really figure out what is so different from previous seasons.

Jared Goff is dumb. Gurley's hair looks girlie. Tavon Austin is boring.

Jeff fisher and staff are a bore. Just a bad season. I've liked all of them. Every season til now.

Rams under. Pound it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Working from home today and catching up on all the episodes. Just started episode 3...

I have never seen a coaching staff I hate as much as this one. Not even the Dolphins.

If I were a DL player, I might walk right out on that prick DL coach, let alone Greggo. And I never realized Chris Weinke was such an a-hole.

Fisher seems like an ok guy, but he hires pricks.

Edited by DrDareustein

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the season. The Rams are awful tv. Luckily, Hard Knocks can make egg racing awesome. I feel for Austin Hill. If you can't make the Rams with their crapfest of Wrs, you're probably not going to make it in the league.

And Jeff Fisher is a joke. Cuts an UDFA because he had a female in his room. Then one of his better cbs quits practicing, shows up late, says he might quit, & Fisher is ready to make out with him.

And Gregg Williams needs to get punched in the face. No hard to see why he sucked as a head coach. Players must have hated playing for him.

7-9 at best.

It really was boring this year. Gurley and Keenum seem cool but I wound up caring about no one else. HBO did a nice job, again. Not a lot of material to work with when the #1 pick plays himself onto the inactives list for week 1. Btw- I'm dismayed at home these guys went through college but seem clueless. Team full of idiots.

Working from home today and catching up on all the episodes. Just started episode 3...

I have never seen a coaching staff I hate as much as this one. Not even the Dolphins.

If I were a DL player, I might walk right out on that prick DL coach, let alone Greggo. And I never realized Chris Weinke was such an a-hole.

Fisher seems like an ok guy, but he hires pricks.

I cannot believe that a hole Greggo was OUR head coach....jesus we have made some bad decisions in this area.

It really was boring this year. Gurley and Keenum seem cool but I wound up caring about no one else. HBO did a nice job, again. Not a lot of material to work with when the #1 pick plays himself onto the inactives list for week 1. Btw- I'm dismayed at home these guys went through college but seem clueless. Team full of idiots.

Really was a trash year. Shoulda been Rex and the boys.