Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Reiss

Mike Reiss‏ @MikeReiss

Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich is scheduled to undergo MRI to determine severity of triceps injury that knocked him out of practice.

Medical staff must be as bad as ours

@AdamSchefter

Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich tore his triceps in Tuesday’s practice with Saints, per @MikeReiss. Uncertain how long Ninkovich will be out.

@RapSheet

With #Patriots LB Rob Ninkovich tearing just his tricep muscle, no surgery is necessary. Rehab. If all goes well, he could return by Oct

@AdamSchefter

Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich tore his triceps in Tuesday’s practice with Saints, per @MikeReiss. Uncertain how long Ninkovich will be out.

@RapSheet

With #Patriots LB Rob Ninkovich tearing just his tricep muscle, no surgery is necessary. Rehab. If all goes well, he could return by Oct

next man up.

guy has been a healthy staple for them ?

I'm trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt but there are very few 72 year old men that find time to frequent a message board AS A TROLL. So, we need to start with an honest answer. I gave you my age and was hoping you would be forthright in your response.

BOLDED added for emphasis. Most 72 yr olds are doing something else, like golf, poker, or other recreational activities not involving a computer. I see you are quite an athlete = keyboard jockey. Now go home and take your shinebox.

Edited by BuffaninATL

BOLDED added for emphasis. Most 72 yr olds are doing something else, like golf, poker, or other recreational activities not involving a computer. I see you are quite an athlete = keyboard jockey. Now go home and take your shinebox.

Don't be so hard on him...he's 72.

Well, all my records say I was born in 1944. I served in Vietnam. I get my SS check the 3rd of every month. I went to a Patriots game at Nickerson field in '64, or 5. Seems like I'm right about my age. I appreciate the help though.

If that were true you wouldn't be here bugging Bills fans. Why? Because you'd know that the crap fan base would have led to the Pats folding if the Bills owner hadn't saved them.

Don't be so hard on him...he's 72.

sorry, I forgot .... :doh: although if he did serve in the Nam, props to him w/ much respect. I did visit all the memorials at the Buffalo Naval Park while home for my sister's wedding a couple weeks ago. Took tons of pics, got major chills up my spine.

For anyone not familiar, here's a great reason to be proud you're from Buffalo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Urban

Pretty hard for me to be too athletic at this point since I have 13 compensated wounds from a bouncing betty blast, on a dried up rice patty, in the mountains southwest of Da Nang. But I did pretty well for quite a while even with those injuries.

Pretty hard for me to be too athletic at this point since I have 13 compensated wounds from a bouncing betty blast, on a dried up rice patty, in the mountains southwest of Da Nang. But I did pretty well for quite a while even with those injuries.

Ever try a combo hogboy sandwich?

lol make it 9/10 just for the use of bouncing Betty haha nice work.Keep winding these guys up I'm going to get some snacks..I'm thinking salty and sweet maybe popcorn and goobers mixed.

lol make it 9/10 just for the use of bouncing Betty haha nice work.Keep winding these guys up I'm going to get some snacks..I'm thinking salty and sweet maybe popcorn and goobers mixed.

I'm glad you liked it. This is the guy who stepped on it. His parents, wife, and 2 week old baby daughter weren't so thrilled.

http://www.virtualwall.org/dj/JenkinsRE01a.htm