Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

I like you as a person but your posts confuse the crap out of me.

I grew up with rugby. First lesson is tackling. You're talked through technique, then you do the practical. Aged 12, I got my head on the wrong side and someone fell on top of me. Hurt like hell, served as a lesson to avoid doing it wrong again. That was kind of my point, like teaching a kid fire is hot by burning them. :lol:

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly he passed on the MRI table...slipped off the table and fell, fractured his sternum and the bone pierced the heart...he's donating his patella tendon for patella trauma research.....sternum for sternum trauma research and big toe for toe trauma research. Shefty will be all over this in 15 minutes on twitter.

(Hey its the Bills this could happen) #PrayersforReggie

You left out the spleen!

Did Spikes sign in Miami? if it's bad and he hasn't signed. Whaley needs to bring him in for a look/see.

Spikes is still a free agent.....Mammals with retractable genitalia signed Danny Lansanah

Edited by JoeF

I'm not sure how much the amount of contact has impacted injuries, I browsed for some leauge wide statistics but couldn't find much that goes years back. Some of it has to do with the 24/7/365 NFL news cycle though. We know who has a bent finger nail and how they did it before they even go home to their family that night. More fan watching more games now with fantasy leagues as well.

maybe see how many go on IR from yr to yr

Spikes is only a two down ILB basically a banger against the run, but he had a decent year for us a couple of years ago.

agreed... What is his suspension situation though for the hit and run? Thought he got hit with 6 games but don't know when that takes effect

I'll float this... when they had to stay in school for 4 years maybe all these injuries got weeded out before they went pro?

There are soooo many reasons they should stay in school. and one of them is an honest education

I like you as a person but your posts confuse the crap out of me.

Without the helmet, one quickly realizes that they are not invincible perhaps ?

But Honestly , Blokes is not from around here. so give him some latitude. And or longitude , as needed.

Im bracing for it to be bad.....we did get Zach Brown in the offseason

Zach is on my most likely to succeed list

You left out the spleen!

of course, being donated to Lawson. Reginald was a giving Man. I knew him well. we used to go fishing at the mall wishing well. Never caught anything but we became close friends. he will be missed

This is a brutal wait. People on Obamacare could have gotten approved for an MRI already...Has to be news soon.

maybe he is getting looked over in Canada where the waiting list can take decades. Probably why they have the best beers though.

Honestly i am rather upset.

But i have a lot of faith in Zach Brown, gives some other guys a shot for now.

Playing Z brown might be a bit different defense but no big deal i think. He can hit, even though he is not noted for it. Smart guy too.