2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The true definition of FLYWEIGHT!

Boxer throws punch. Fly buzzes in between Punch and face. Boxer lands punch, Boxer retrieves Glove and fly keep on flying unharmed.

Kilograms? What country is still using the metric system?

The rest of the world. USA always different.

Edited by PO16FFS

It appears the same country that is spelling our name (United States) w/the first letter as an "E." Shouldn't they just call us by our name: United States. If we did this with a person's name, say replaced: "Jorge" with "George."... We would be the insensitive Americans trying to Anglicize everything. Where do they get off Portugalizing (is that a word) our name? :lol::lol:

Still 100 pounds... :doh:

little people need to fight too.

all of them

The true definition of FLYWEIGHT!

Boxer throws punch. Fly buzzes in between Punch and face. Boxer lands punch, Boxer retrieves Glove and fly keep on flying unharmed.

The rest of the world. USA is always different. Superior

fixed.

It appears the same country that is spelling our name (United States) w/the first letter as an "E." Shouldn't they just call us by our name: United States. If we did this with a person's name, say replaced: "Jorge" with "George."... We would be the insensitive Americans trying to Anglicize everything. Where do they get off Portugalizing (is that a word) our name? :lol::lol:

how the heck is an E a U ?

It's time the World give up their pathetic languages and adopt American.

Damn, you really make me shake my head. Now you want other countries to forget their language and "call us by our name?" Sorry, but ridiculous, entirely ridiculous.

I record everything. So glad to be retired now and can watch as much as I want. My faves are swimming, diving, gymnastics, horse jumping, rowing, Track & Field and the medal rounds of everything except boxing and weight lifting.

But today I paid attention to women's rugby...HOLY COW! these girls wear no padding and they play like athletes.

And many of you would understand why I yell for the Aussies when they are competing. So proud of my homeland that they do so well with a population of only about 25 million.