Trent Richardson Released by the Ravens

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I mean where they traded him for a first to the colts after realizing he was terrible. If you recall reaction to that trade was that the Colts had fleeced the Browns.

and then turned around and gave that pick to Philly in order to trade up for Johnny Eightball.

Wow, I've honestly never seen such bad instincts.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trent+richardson+poor+vision&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxpJmcnaTOAhVFHh4KHZOrBukQ_AUICigC&dpr=2

Just look at those pictures. The link is to the Google results for "Trent Richardson poor vision".

Edited by BarleyNY

No I mean where they traded him for a first to the colts after realizing he was terrible. If you recall reaction to that trade was that the Colts had fleeced the Browns.

I remember the reaction was "What are the Colts doing" and the other reaction was "The Browns will waste the pick anyway"

It was a decent recovery, but they didn't get back the #3 overall that they used on him. The Colts pick was #26 right? So that's a pretty big fail actually.

Of course. The decision to trade up one spot and give up a 4th, 5th, and 6th to do so was bad. Picking him period was bad. What they did with the return from trading him was bad.

The decision to trade him was a good one though. They cut bait and didn't let him sit around and lose value.

I remember the reaction was "What are the Colts doing" and the other reaction was "The Browns will waste the pick anyway"

Yeah I may have been in the camp that it was a great trade for the Colts for a couple of weeks anyway. I thought he would bring balance to the team and offer a running threat. That is what happens when you look at surface numbers and don't dig deeper.

Of course. The decision to trade up one spot and give up a 4th, 5th, and 6th to do so was bad. Picking him period was bad. What they did with the return from trading him was bad.

The decision to trade him was a good one though. They cut bait and didn't let him sit around and lose value.

Yeah I may have been in the camp that it was a great trade for the Colts for a couple of weeks anyway. I thought he would bring balance to the team and offer a running threat. That is what happens when you look at surface numbers and don't dig deeper.

The colts got fleeced cause they gave up a 1st round pick. The guy had one 950 yard season for 3.6 yards per carry. I don't know what got into them, I guess I can kind of see your point that a decent running attack would've helped Luck, but a 1st round pick? Ouch.

The colts got fleeced cause they gave up a 1st round pick. The guy had one 950 yard season for 3.6 yards per carry. I don't know what got into them, I guess I can kind of see your point that a decent running attack would've helped Luck, but a 1st round pick? Ouch.

Put me in the camp that Grigson is one of the worst GMs in football. His decisions draft time are usually head scratchers and his personnel moves leave much to be desired. He lucked into Luck and that is about it. Here is a run down of poor moves (and I'm sure I'm missing some)

Traded Jerry Hughes for Kelvin Shepard

Traded a first for Trent Richardson

Drafted Phillip Dorsett with a first

Drafted Bjoern Werner in the first

His FA signings leave a lot to be desired as well. Todd Herremans, Laron Landry, an over the hill Andre Johnson among others.

Some RB got hurt just before they made the trade for him... Any one remember who that was?

Vick Ballard. I play way too much fantasy football... :bag:

Put me in the camp that Grigson is one of the worst GMs in football. His decisions draft time are usually head scratchers and his personnel moves leave much to be desired. He lucked into Luck and that is about it. Here is a run down of poor moves (and I'm sure I'm missing some)

Traded Jerry Hughes for Kelvin Shepard

Traded a first for Trent Richardson

Drafted Phillip Dorsett with a first

Drafted Bjoern Werner in the first

His FA signings leave a lot to be desired as well. Todd Herremans, Laron Landry, an over the hill Andre Johnson among others.

Vick Ballard. I play way too much fantasy football... :bag:

He is awful