Let's go crazy - Fitz - Won't happen

Virgil

No matter how much I say this won't happen, someone is going to take this seriously, but oh well.

The Jets are nothing with Geno or their rookie at the helm. Literally nothing. Yet, they still float Fitz in the wind.

TT is good to miss 2-4 games with injury based off his style of play. We aren't signing Gilmore or TT this offseason.

Sign Fitz. Have a strong backup. Completely eliminate the Jets as competition. Laugh out loud.

Yes, I know. Fitz wants to start. We aren't paying a back-up that money. Yadda yadda yadda. But in bizarro world where this happens, I wouldn't hate it.

I still can't believe the Broncos haven't gone after him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how much I say this won't happen, someone is going to take this seriously, but oh well.

The Jets are nothing with Geno or their rookie at the helm. Literally nothing. Yet, they still float Fitz in the wind.

TT is good to miss 2-4 games with injury based off his style of play. We aren't signing Gilmore or TT this offseason.

Sign Fitz. Have a strong backup. Completely eliminate the Jets as competition. Laugh out loud.

Yes, I know. Fitz wants to start. We aren't paying a back-up that money. Yadda yadda yadda. But in bizarro world where this happens, I wouldn't hate it.

Why? Everyone saw how the Jets' season ended last year.

He is awful.

I don't think I've hated a player as much as him (on-field performance only, obviously). He wasn't the worst QB we've had, but he was just a smidge above completely incompetent so they kept this talentless clown on the team for way longer than necessary. How many times did this guy blow games at the end? Yet everyone gives Stevie Johnson more crap for that than Fitzpicksix. Whatever money he makes, he should give 99% of it to Gailey for masking his many shortcomings.

If I had to watch one more attempted pass of his slip through his baby hands while he looked around aimlessly for the ball (which usually fell behind him), I might have put a hole through my TV.

He is awful.

I don't think I've hated a player as much as him (on-field performance only, obviously). He wasn't the worst QB we've had, but he was just a smidge above completely incompetent so they kept this talentless clown on the team for way longer than necessary. How many times did this guy blow games at the end? Yet everyone gives Stevie Johnson more crap for that than Fitzpicksix. Whatever money he makes, he should give 99% of it to Gailey for masking his many shortcomings.

If I had to watch one more attempted pass of his slip through his baby hands while he looked around aimlessly for the ball (which usually fell behind him), I might have put a hole through my TV.

But is he better than EJ?

Yes.

If TT excels we sign him, if not then probably not, depends on if other teams want him or not if he does poorly or adequately. Although Fitz as a backup and no EJ I'm down for all day.

He is awful.

Really?

If he wasn't here we really could have tanked and got Luck, so I guess it is all his fault.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

In this crazy hypothetical.....

It's more about crippling the Jets than anything else. Yes, we swept them, but they won 10 games. And yes, I do believe that Fitz is better than EJ. No question to me. If Fitz was willing to take the money to be a back-up, it would be worth it to me. Especially if we aren't spending it on someone else.

Look at last year, my pet rock would have beaten the Jags at QB.

Why? Everyone saw how the Jets' season ended last year.

Fitz is not god's gift my any means, but he's better than butt-fumble. That team needs a game manager at best and Fitz can do that. It's when he has to go into gun-slinger mode in the 4th that the int's come out.

If I'm a Broncos fan, I'm much happier with Fitz to start until Lynch is ready

But is he worth north of 10 million/year? Because that is what he is rumored to be asking.

No.

I'd give him a mil more than what the Jets are offering, which is maybe 7 mil a year? And again, we aren't spending it anywhere else so who cares. You can't roll it over

I'd give him a mil more than what the Jets are offering, which is maybe 7 mil a year? And again, we aren't spending it anywhere else so who cares. You can't roll it over

Pay the backup QB 5 million more than our starter in 2016? Common man! This is like a crayonz thread without the humor or intellect.

It's actually a $24 mil 3 yr deal with $15 mil guaranteed structured for $12, $6, and $6. What your suggesting doesn't motivate him at all.

Fitz is not the answer.

I don't think anyone thinks Fitz is the answer. It's just a funny thread about whether it would be worth it to block the Jets. Of course it's not but not much else to talk about in July.