Let's go crazy - Fitz - Won't happen

Virgil

This is not an intelligent thread. This is not a realistic thread. There is nothing redeeming about this thread. I'm sorry to be negative, I know I've been warned, but come on.

Actually, it is nonsense. You are correct.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Fitz on their roster, the Jets feel they are a playoff team. Fitz in Buffalo wouldn't really work as his OC Chan Gailey is in NY and he has a much better receiving corps in NY with Bradon Marshall who caught 109 passes for 1502 yards and 15 TD's & Eric Decker had 80 catches for 1027 yards and 12 TD's.

Besides, the Bills FO thinks Tyrod Taylor needs another year to see if he can step up and win games with his arm when the run game isn't working. Bringing in a different QB wouldn't help the current situation.

Yes making the playoffs which probably means beating the P*TS. Obviously the Jest need to change game plan against the Bills and we have heard from so many experts on the board that Rex sucks but there is no way Gino is QBing a team to beat the P*TS. And Jest did better with Fitz than any other QB recently but I suppose they can and probably will put head in ground and say they will be fine.

I can only surmise that with the way last season ended, and the harder schedule this year, the Jets feel that the chances of Fitz taking them to the playoffs are almost nil, therefore giving him $10M/year isn't in their best interest. If that means they take a step back while they groom Hack, while they go with Geno, who was going to be their starter last year until IKE took care of that, so be it.