Thanks everyone!

major

Thanks everyone for your viewpoints, for making me laugh, etc. each time I get on here. I don't post much, which is good because I'm full of crap most of the time; however, I come here for up to date news on our Bills and I usually leave with a smile on my face due to someone's beliefs or viewpoints. Thanks for cheering me up on a weekly basis. God bless each of you this weekend!

You're welcome? It's Friday night so..... was there a Happy Hour in your recent past? I love this place too, but I can say my love is not universal. But seriously, have a great weekend yourself! And Go Bills!!!

Just kidding! (Mostly) I love it too as it's hard to get enough Bills stuff (info, conversation, etc.) for me, especially being out of town as long as I have been. The good news is my boys are now men and they stay in touch almost daily regarding the Bills. That's a special treat, and it's similar to my relationship with my now deceased father. I took them both to games at the Ralph when they turned 16. It worked!!! Going back for a game is a HUGE treat for me when I make it. Buffalo is a special place with special people.

Thanks everyone for your viewpoints, for making me laugh, etc. each time I get on here. I don't post much, which is good because I'm full of crap most of the time; however, I come here for up to date news on our Bills and I usually leave with a smile on my face due to someone's beliefs or viewpoints. Thanks for cheering me up on a weekly basis. God bless each of you this weekend!

When someone comes out and admits they are full of crap they always go up a notch in respect in my book (because NONE of us regarless of our backgrounds is offering any more then a opinion)

Good Friday to you sir.

When someone comes out and admits they are full of crap they always go up a notch in respect in my book (because NONE of us regarless of our backgrounds is offering any more then a opinion)

Good Friday to you sir.

Geez, with me I thought it went without saying! But he did beat me to it. :)

just wondering how you get through life as a bills fan without drinking. Asking for a friend.

That's a fair question. One I couldn't answer...

Hope your "friend" gets a good answer.

I cordially invite you to the Shout Box.

We have a lot of fun .

I call it my Bills Family.

You might wonder why I'm here,my best friend is the reason. It's a LONG story.

Let's just say hang around this person no matter what team you've grown to love you love the Bills and their fans too.

That was a nice post Major. I feel the same and enjoy the guys opinions. It takes TBD to help us out of towers stay close to our Bills. I love that I get Bills news first, and most of the time read very interesting ideas about the team, or stories breaking down an offense, etc.

Thanks to all of you guys, and no it's the morning so I haven't been drinking. I agree with CGF, jump on the shout box every once in awhile. I don't except when I have down time, but usually laugh at some of the funny posts.

I am a little pizzed about this. You are only blessing us for this weekend.....what about next week and the week after.

Thank you so very kindly dear Sir !

Your gentle effort means more then you might at first realize.

If we can get a smile and lighten up our day, or learn something from some debating and dialogue, then the site has served us well.

Cheers means not just a celebratory salute and a drink , it can mean a handshake or a nod of thanks

so

Cheers Major !

Good Friday to you sir.

Tom is full of crap.

Tom is full of crap.

You are very brave to admit it Jim.

Kudos on you.

idiot..

Feelin' the love.

Unfortunately, the Season is about to start, so the turds will soon be flying..

Enjoying the harmony while it lasts!

yep. enjoy the sunshine, nice breeze and birds chirping their songs

before the torrential downpours of poo