Clinton vs Trump: Hotter Daughter

Clinton vs Trump  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hotter Daughter

• Chelsea Clinton
    • Ivanka Trump
    • Tiffany Trump

Chelsea must have had some serious work done. She looks way better than her years in the White House:

gty_chelsea_clinton_then_nt_130122_wmain

There are natural changes going from a kid of 16 to a woman of 36 that require no professional work. I'm just surprised to see she's pushing 40.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article regarding how the daughters are treated differently by the press. Even Chelsea Clinton is questioning Ivanka about how her father treats women, but no one seems interested in asking Chelsea what she thinks of her father being accused of raping and abusing young women.

Ivanka has been grilled by CBS, criticized by the Atlantic and asked by many more outlets to defend her father. On Wednesday, CBS published an article about Chelsea calling on Ivanka to ask her father about equal pay.

Here's an article you won't see from the mainstream media: Chelsea Clinton being asked to defend her father's treatment of women, including accusations against him of rape.

150807-news-rosie.jpg

LOL GBID. Watched the new Match Game a couple weeks ago. Actually it"s funny. Baldwin is a great host. Anyway I'm enjoying until she got involved. Of course they served up a Trump question to her to talk some crap.

Edited by Dante

Nice of someone to toss in the pity vote. Pasta Joe perhaps?

It is public... But I gotta switch to full to see... LMAO!

Nah not even close. And I know this how? Because I see the Heat Miser every morning when in the mirror when I roll out of bed.

Yeah, the gin blossom is a dead give away.

post-1877-0-55154600-1469820167_thumb.jpg

The only positive to HRC's reign will be witnessing Bill as First Gentleman.

... Now, if Hillary could also find a way to have an affair with an intern while in office, that would just be gravy.

If you're going to show the GOP first lady in next to nothing, you should at least get close to that with Hillary's first lady.

So...here you go...

hillary-clinton-in-swimsuit.jpg