Grammar Nazis, rejoice

Rubes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how you pronounce Boise? We gotta fellow @ work from there, he claims it is:

Boy-sea

I always thought it was:

Boy-zee

Anyway, VF, what kinda names are those other name. Never heard of them.

That's like Clemson. Most of us pronounce it Clem-Son, but the people of South Carolina pronounce it Clemp-Son.

2 things:

1) People who spell definitely as defiantly. It's not even close, you !@#$ing morons.

2) If you Twitter, search for things like "the smell of his colon". Literally thousands of girls who seemingly think that a man's perfume is from his insides.

I could rant forever on this topic.

Edited by Blokestradamus

2 things:

1) People who spell definitely as defiantly. It's not even close, you !@#$ing morons.

2) If you Twitter, search for things like "the smell of his colon". Literally thousands of girls who seemingly think that a man's perfume is from his insides.

The smell of his colon.... :sick:

2 things:

Sounds like a new market, twitter users are dumb enough to buy anything with a hashtag.

I'm sorry but if Judas Priest says you've got another thing coming then it's another thing coming.

Well, John Cougar Mellencamp says, "I cannot forget, from where it is that I come from..." so I don't think we should be taking our grammar cues from musicians.

I thought I was the only one who was annoyed when people add an s to a word like anyway.

There is a whole city of idiots like that:

Native (not those natives) Chicagoans.

The S magically falls silent on the name Illinois, then gets pronounced on everything else in the form of a possessive S.

Well, John Cougar Mellencamp says, "I cannot forget, from where it is that I come from..." so I don't think we should be taking our grammar cues from musicians.

You can take grammar cues from Rush. Edited by sodbuster