Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a vet, if hes on the week 1 roster, his salary becomes guaranteed --

so yes, likely bring on the camp fodder.

Assuming a healthy mccoy, and gillislee

lol

That's what I'm thinking.

No need to rush it, again so as to give time between the suspensions.

The schedule of the court won't go by this guy's or the Bills wishes. He is defenseless. He will be offered a plea and convicted. What would take so long?

@salsports

As I understand CBA, players suspended less than a year for substance abuse ARE allowed at team facility during suspension unless for PEDs..

Ha! PEDs??...he should get his money back..

Most players in the league fit this category......these aren't intellectual people we're talking about...they're football players

But he didn't

I rarely hear about players showing up out of shape. You're right, there are plenty of dumb players. But the majority at least act somewhat like professionals.

I think fat Karlos is on the Travis Henry level of dumb.

Maybe our front office e is boneheaded. If dumby McCoy got suspended for a few games and now that Williams looks rough and the new kid got a DWI... just brilliant Management by our front office investing so much in RB's.

McCoy trade still looks stupid

100% healthy McCoy (the most valuable and important running back on the team) was deemed innocent by the prosecutorial office of Philadelphia. Roger Goodell has deemed Shady innocent of wrong doing as well. But boyst69 is pissed. Cut him.

I rarely hear about players showing up out of shape. You're right, there are plenty of dumb players. But the majority at least act somewhat like professionals.

Ladainian Tomlinson is as dumb as they come but he kept it professional and its hard to argue with his results. I cringe every time he comes on a ahow, its so bad lol.

Starting to feel that way

100% healthy McCoy (the most valuable and important running back on the team) was deemed innocent by the prosecutorial office of Philadelphia. Roger Goodell has deemed Shady innocent of wrong doing as well. But boyst69 is pissed. Cut him.

All the RB drama is gonna lead to a HUGE year from Shady and is setting up for a chance for Gillislee to take the #2 and have a good year too.

Have a bunch of angels - 6-10 record

Have a bunch of misbehaved idiots - 9-7/8-8 record

So what you're saying is that we need some killers to get over the hump. When is Hernandez up for parole?