Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes no sense. They are boneheaded because they got other rbs so now fat Karlos isn't as big of a loss?

And yeah, Kiko Alsonso has been a terrible loss. Are people serious with this crap? McCoy, who I think is a d bag, is a pro bowl caliber rb. Alsonso was one of the worst lbs in the NFL last year.

Please keep your facts to yourself.

Ha! PEDs??...he should get his money back..

BS, he bulked up.

Ryan Leaf, QB.

He meant the offseason until OTAs. He didn't mean after OTAs until training camp.

So we won the friggin pre off-season? Why can this team never get anything right?

MCCoy has been feelin himself this offseason.

A drunk.

A pot head.

A serial masturbater..

Diet pills.

He needs to demand his money back.

Please keep your facts to yourself.

BS, he bulked up.

So we won the friggin pre off-season? Why can this team never get anything right?

A drunk.

A pot head.

A serial masturbater..

He needs to demand his money back.

:lol: Please keep going!

This guy was a POS when we drafted him, and after behaving for one season, his true colors are now showing. We just drafted another POS at RB, and his suspension should be coming shortly after his DUI case is resolved. We create our own problems. Boom Herron? Next you'll be telling me they signed Cierre Wood.

first violation is a warning. No suspension. 2nd is 4 games. We never hear about the 1st one.

i thought the first one is 1 game. Then 4. Then 10 or the season?

Marcel got 1 game.

The other question, is can he fight it and get it reduced to 2 games?

He's never been suspended so I'm curious to know about the 1st offense of there was one.

Marcel got 1 game.

He's never been suspended so I'm curious to know about the 1st offense of there was one.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2015/8/28/9218621/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-nfls-substance-abuse-policies-martavis-bryant-steelers

Marcel got 1 game.

Marcel got a game for getting arrested twice in a month, once on a drug charge.

Could be. It seems like suspensions come down the year after they happen.

per the 2014 rules change:

"A two-game suspension will be issued upon conviction or plea agreement for driving under the influence."

per the 2014 rules change:

"A two-game suspension will be issued upon conviction or plea agreement for driving under the influence."

Well then, even more reason to delay the court date.

Marcel got 1 game.

Marcel didn't test positive for a banned substance. Different policy. He was given one game under the personal conduct policy.

Substance abuse policy is new as of 2014 and linked already in thread. No suspension for first positive test but placed in program and subject to increased testing.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Marcel didn't test positive for a banned substance. Different policy. He was given one game under the personal conduct policy.

Substance abuse policy is new as of 2014 and linked already in thread. No suspension for first positive test but placed in program and subject to increased testing.

He was suspended for violating the drug policy, which his possession charge fell under--according to the NFL and Dareus himself.