Browns RB has something brown and smelly on face

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/police-union-threatens-to-pull-officers-from-browns-games-after-controversial-post/

The president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association has threatened to keep officers from working Browns home games this season in the wake of Browns running back Isaiah Crowell posting an image to his Instagram account that showed a man slitting the throat of a police officer.

No matter HOW he tries to apologize he cannot correct the stain on Browns team.

They've been talking about this nonstop locally but not much coverage nationally. He is donating his game 1 paycheck to Dallas area cops.

that just sounds like the Browns organization gave him an order.

They've been talking about this nonstop locally but not much coverage nationally. He is donating his game 1 paycheck to Dallas area cops.

He shouldn't be getting any game pay checks for awhile if you ask me, ridiculous if he doesn't get a suspension. He's lucky the Browns didn't dump him over that.

He shouldn't be getting any game pay checks for awhile if you ask me, ridiculous if he doesn't get a suspension. He's lucky the Browns didn't dump him over that.

not even sure who would make that call. They don't have a real GM. Hue has very limited power over personnel. Edited by YoloinOhio

Did you ever say anything you regretted saying? I have. I hope, I believe Mr. Crowell understands the levity of his actions/twits (I phggin hate social media for this). Give the man a chance to correct course.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Did you ever say anything you regretted saying? I have. I hope, I believe Mr. Crowell understands the levity of his actions/twits (I phggin hate social media for this). Give the man a chance to correct course.

I actually have never sent a picture of a cop getting murdered to millions of people. Is that something everyone does?

It was an extremely stupid and possibly dangerous thing he did. He deserves all the backlash.

That said, it's hilarious how judgmental everyone becomes about a 23 year old football player. There's plenty of people much older than him who do tons of dumb things on social media. Difference is no one cares about them.

Levity?

It was an extremely stupid and possibly dangerous thing he did. He deserves all the backlash.

That said, it's hilarious how judgmental everyone becomes about a 23 year old football player. There's plenty of people much older than him who do tons of dumb things on social media. Difference is no one cares about them.

There have been players in the NFL (and other sports) that have used their profile to speak on the issues that transpired last week. Players like Jaelen Strong were very vocal and I respect him greatly for using his platform. Even in the face of a bunch of "stick to sports" angry white guys telling him otherwise.

What Crowell did wasn't just stupid. With the way people idolise sportsmen (as stupid as that is), it could be seen as incitement. Crowell has also been a problem before. Arrested on felony firearms charges. It was hoped that he'd matured since then but this throws doubt over that. He is free to speak but he isn't free from the consequences.

The fact that Crowell plays football means nothing to me. What matters is that all people are equal until they prove themselves not to be. He's just a ****ty human being.

There have been players in the NFL (and other sports) that have used their profile to speak on the issues that transpired last week. Players like Jaelen Strong were very vocal and I respect him greatly for using his platform. Even in the face of a bunch of "stick to sports" angry white guys telling him otherwise.

What Crowell did wasn't just stupid. With the way people idolise sportsmen (as stupid as that is), it could be seen as incitement. Crowell has also been a problem before. Arrested on felony firearms charges. It was hoped that he'd matured since then but this throws doubt over that. He is free to speak but he isn't free from the consequences.

The fact that Crowell plays football means nothing to me. What matters is that all people are equal until they prove themselves not to be. He's just a ****ty human being.

I agree with you 100% on this one, I hope he gets his act together someday for his sake. He seems sincere with his effort now I truly hope so for his sake. I am not perfect by any means so I am definitely not trying to sound judgmental about him.

When I heard about it, I was wondering where the NFL personal conduct policy is on this one?

I would think advocating murder, of anyone, in pictures or in words, "tarnishes the image of the NFL".