Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

I wonder what the real deal was with the "broken tail light" in Minny? And the dead chump in Minnesota. Did it really violate the law? Motor vehicle code in Minnesota. I sure the hell hope so!

He was not stopped for a broken tail light. He matched the description of a armed robber at a store near that location another date.
Get body cameras with audio on all officers that can't fall off in a scuffle so the public and media don't jump to the wrong conclusions when it turns deadly
8 innocent Officers dead, the sad outcome from misinformation

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interactions between police and citizens will invariably lead to unfortunate incidents for all of the reasons you guys have mentioned. That is a sad truth, imo.

The crux of the problem isn't that the events occur, it is that a large percentage of the citizenry don't feel that officers are held accountable when they misbehave. Anyone who has had any regular encounters with police know that the vast majority of officers do the right thing the vast majority of time. Historically though, when an officer has misbehaved, other officers would cover for him/her and the 'bad' officer was not disciplined for the misdeed.

What has changed? The videos are the difference. There is now proof of wrongdoing to counter the officers' cover stories. When an officer is not held accountable for a videotaped misdeed, there is outrage by the wronged group such as after the Rodney King beating court decisions

I too think body cams help both parties. Bad cops can be uncovered without another officer having to 'report' him/her while wrongfully accused officers have some evidence to counter those claims.

Edited by Bob in Mich

Interactions between police and citizens will invariably lead to unfortunate incidents for all of the reasons you guys have mentioned. That is a sad truth, imo.

The crux of the problem isn't that the events occur, it is that a large percentage of the citizenry don't feel that officers are held accountable when they misbehave. Anyone who has had any regular encounters with police know that the vast majority of officers do the right thing the vast majority of time. Historically though, when an officer has misbehaved, other officers would cover for him/her and the 'bad' officer was not disciplined for the misdeed.

What has changed? The videos are the difference. There is now proof of wrongdoing to counter the officers' cover stories. When an officer is not held accountable for a videotaped misdeed, there is outrage by the wronged group such as after the Rodney King beating court decisions

I too think body cams help both parties. Bad cops can be uncovered without another officer having to 'report' him/her while wrongfully accused officers have some evidence to counter those claims.

nice post

"Police from California to Kansas to Illinois to New Hampshire proved ignorant of the law on items ranging from tail lights to turn signals to tinted windows to fog lines to U-turns to red lights only to be rewarded for it, as judges, in the typical scenario, refused to throw out evidence (drugs, most often) seized as a result of the ill-founded stops."

No drugs, but a gun on his lap. Only to get scared and shoot the citizen.

I wonder what the real deal was with the "broken tail light" in Minny? And the dead chump in Minnesota. Did it really violate the law? Motor vehicle code in Minnesota. I sure the hell hope so!

the cops in Iowa Missouri and those between must be good.

You're coming off retarded

we have had dash cams and the likes for a while. And there I almost always witnesses. So you and lykneelnbob can believe body cams help it will forever strike as irony of the Orwellian variety.

The woman posting on Facebook is proof that most people are just as stupid as can be. She continues to argue and bait the cop. I'd have taze her ass

I have been pulled over many many many times and have nearly always deserved it. I've always been polite, honest and humble with the police and have been cut a break right there on the side of the road by the officer(s) on a few occasions.

#whitepriveledge. #checkyourproveledge

I have been pulled over many many many times and have nearly always deserved it. I've always been polite, honest and humble with the police and have been cut a break right there on the side of the road by the officer(s) on a few occasions.

#whitepriveledge. #checkyourproveledge #blacklivesmatter #saveourgirls #votesanjaya

the cops in Iowa Missouri and those between must be good.

You're coming off retarded

we have had dash cams and the likes for a while. And there I almost always witnesses. So you and lykneelnbob can believe body cams help it will forever strike as irony of the Orwellian variety.

The woman posting on Facebook is proof that most people are just as stupid as can be. She continues to argue and bait the cop. I'd have taze her ass

this post is filled with irony

well there's your problem. you're never going to beat the system if you're all nice and stuff. what has being humble and kind every gotten country music superstar tim mcgraw?

#whitepriveledge. #checkyourproveledge

#whitepriveledge. #checkyourproveledge #blacklivesmatter #saveourgirls #votesanjaya

#kony2012

Did my post get deleted?

I don't know. What did it say?

He was not stopped for a broken tail light. He matched the description of a armed robber at a store near that location another date.

8 innocent Officers dead, the sad outcome from misinformation

Diamond said on the Lame Book video it was for a "busted tail light". So that's the truth. That's the way Social Media works.

The cop could have told him that's why he was pulling him over I suppose.

Edited by reddogblitz

Diamond said on the Lame Book video it was for a "busted tail light". So that's the truth. That's the way Social Media works.

The cop could have told him that's why he was pulling him over I suppose.

What cop would tell someone that they pulled them over for armed robbery?

What cop would tell someone that they pulled them over for armed robbery?

That's what I was thinking. Maybe he just him that's what it was until he ran his license or whatever. Maybe one of our resident bills fan cops can tell us if this makes sense or not.

Seems I've been pulled over and they take my license back to the their car without telling me why I was pulled over.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe he just him that's what it was until he ran his license or whatever. Maybe one of our resident bills fan cops can tell us if this makes sense or not.

Seems I've been pulled over and they take my license back to the their car without telling me why I was pulled over.

Usually, if they're pulling you over for a traffic violation, you get the "Do you know why I pulled you over?" question. It's when they don't ask that, that I start to worry.

But any officer who pulls someone over and says "We have a report of an armed robbery; the suspect matches your description" has a death wish. That's a really good way to get shot.