How much do YOU love the Bills?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tats. Not a tat guy. But here in Seahawk country, I have a Bills case for both my iPhones, Bills stickers on both my cars, a Bills entry mat at my front door, and a nice Bills wallet. Oh, and Bills blankets in my living room.

I'm probably going to add that hilarious 'Buffalo Bills - Stanley Cup Champions' flag to my garage.

My wife and step-kids are from the Philippines. My biological daughter was born - and grew up - in California. But I've decked them all out in Bills paraphernalia to take them to games or Bills-Backer sports bars.

Did you grow up here?

Born and raised in Cheektowaga. Oddly, I was as much as Browns fan growing up as a Bills fan. But my enthusiasm for the Bills grew when I moved away for college (it was a way to stay connected). My enthusiasm for the Browns declined when they moved away for money.

I will take 8-8 for an entirely new coaching staff, with a first time starting QB. I want to see a 2 game improvement this year, barring injuries.

I love to love them. Some fans I think hate to love them.

Well that's more of a "maybe we'll win more even though we really haven't yet," isn't it?

I will take 8-8 for an entirely new coaching staff, with a first time starting QB. I want to see a 2 game improvement this year, barring injuries.

I love to love them. Some fans I think hate to love them.

...or is that, love to hate them?

No tattoos, but 9 years as a California based season ticket holder with no family ties to Buffalo. No Pinto Kenny, but home or road, there have been countless airline miles and account debits for dark, dark years. Have established so many new friends and even bought a house in Buffalo. Can't stop, won't stop.

Edited by Jamie Nails

No tattoos, but 9 years as a California based season ticket holder with no family ties to Buffalo. No Pinto Kenny, but home or road, there have been countless airline miles and account debits for dark, dark years. Have established so many new friends and even bought a house in Buffalo. Can't stop, won't stop.

That sounds pretty serious. From Buffalo originally? Family gone? How did they become your team? Coming from California, a house in Buffalo must have seemed like a bargain!

That sounds pretty serious. From Buffalo originally? Family gone? How did they become your team? Coming from California, a house in Buffalo must have seemed like a bargain!

No connections to Buffalo whatsoever. Born and raised in California. Grew up during the glory era and latched onto the team as a kid. 25+ years later, I am in too deep. TV or in person, I haven't missed a game since 96'. The house was definitely affordable. Bought in Elmwood Village during the economic crisis and it was a song. Love the community and I have many friends and cherished memories in Buffalo. It's an amazing community and I am happy that a team of lovable losers positively impacted my life the way it did and continues to do.

No connections to Buffalo whatsoever. Born and raised in California. Grew up during the glory era and latched onto the team as a kid. 25+ years later, I am in too deep. TV or in person, I haven't missed a game since 96'. The house was definitely affordable. Bought in Elmwood Village during the economic crisis and it was a song. Love the community and I have many friends and cherished memories in Buffalo. It's an amazing community and I am happy that a team of lovable losers positively impacted my life the way it did and continues to do.

Good on you Jamie !

Very cool!

I always thought I might get a small Bills tattoo if they ever won one Super Bowl. I'd probably not as I feel too old and think it wouldn't look good for me. I'm just hoping it ever gets to the point again where I'd have think about it happening.