Tyrod Taylor will star in new Toyota commercials

Makes me want a Toyota.

Huh? Toyota? That seemed out of the blue.... Oh wait, I guess that was supposed to be a Toyota commercial. Ever see those ads that make you wonder what they were for?

Good for TT. Make some dough, then make some serious dough!

I guess maybe I was only watching for one reason.

Huh? Toyota? That seemed out of the blue.... Oh wait, I guess that was supposed to be a Toyota commercial. Ever see those ads that make you wonder what they were for?

I remember when car commercials were about horsepower, performance, gas mileage, turbo, rubber etc. Now they're all about the neat-oh things you do with your cell phone while driving it.

He's going to regret doing it because people are going to be bugging him. When the dude is in his car TT calls and caller ID on the Toyota dash says his name, shows his picture, and DISPLAYS HIS NUMBER. That was dumb and someone will be fired. I wonder if he will save his phone like Tom Brady does doesn't does when he inevitably gets a new one. Not that i advocate bugging him but his number is 555-0199.

That's not his real number, genius

Any telephone # that starts with 555 is all Hollywood and not real.

Yes, the commercials are terrible.

The concept has potential. The execution was horrible.

But, that's Toyota in a nutshell these days. The company is mailing it in with every aspect of operation. Even the marketing department.

• 3 weeks later...