A Call for Captions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ClKteTaXEAA3KJt.jpg

That which cannot be captioned.

Seriously though there would be nothing greater than these guys winning it all in Buffalo. It would be absolutely fantastic and it would add so much to something which I've already been wishing for my whole life. I didn't think anything could be greater than winning it all, but winning it with these guys.....absolutely. They are friendly, goofy and fun.

The sad fact is that they won't win. They are cut from the same cloth and their defense has been a failure for over half a decade. The NFL has it figured out and the facts demonstrate this. They have been unable to adjust. Even if they could, it still requires too much talent which burns cap space. This is before the lack of discipline is even mentioned. If it were to miraculously happen though it would be more fun than anything ever.

ClLICJNXIAEJWyU.jpg

:thumbsup:

No caption, but you have to play Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head next to that picture.

:thumbsup:

yes i recall that movie. Well done !!

You guys do realize no one under 50 has any idea what your talking about, Sundance and Butch.

Great club to belong to actually.

The over fittys gang !

I see no difference other than the bikes.

Those are Honda Trail 50s from the early seventies. Designed for a little ride to the fishin' hole.

The Ryan's ride might be a Schwinn.

My buddy and i had one when we were early teens.

Really could cover some ground on those suckers

This has nothing to do with this, other than the tandem bike. A bar owner friend of mine borrowed a tandem bike from customers and went for a ride with another customer and friend. She on the front he on the back, as they approached a long line of people in front of a movie theater, he grabbed her boobs and started to peddle hard, so she couldn't stop or let go. I thought she was going to kill him.

This has nothing to do with this, other than the tandem bike. A bar owner friend of mine borrowed a tandem bike from customers and went for a ride with another customer and friend. She on the front he on the back, as they approached a long line of people in front of a movie theater, he grabbed her boobs and started to peddle hard, so she couldn't stop or let go. I thought she was going to kill him.

That's why Rob demanded to sit in back. Rex has pulled that trick one too many times on him.