Introducing your Stanley Cup champions....

I got the three I ordered today in the mail. These mythological creatures do exist. They are actually big and decent quality. I will proudly raise the Stanley Cup banner at games this year

I'm still waiting on mine but I did get both my 1990 and 1993 AFC Champions rings and set of 10 iPhone Bills cases

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the three I ordered today in the mail. These mythological creatures do exist. They are actually big and decent quality. I will proudly raise the Stanley Cup banner at games this year

Dammit! I got mine and it says Super Bowl champions with the Lombardi trophy. I was robbed!

Oh well, I guess I'll hang on to it until that dream actually comes true.

In Africa the Bills are the greatest football team and hockey team ever.

That's because that is where all the shirts and stuff go when they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs every year

Dammit! I got mine and it says Super Bowl champions with the Lombardi trophy. I was robbed!

That would be most disappointing (not actually winning the Superbowl)

Just received the following message from AliExpress:

Dear my friend:

Very thank fory your order before, we have a good evaluate from ours customer
but We received a complaint from the United States a company, there is a trademark
infringement, the Alibaba closed our shop, we open a new shop, welcome you to visit.
this is my new store web, you can order form there.

Does this mean I'm not getting what I ordered?

For what it's worth I submitted an online dispute with the seller over my "inaccurate" flag received. We'll see if they make it right and send me my true "Buffalo Bills, Stanley Cup Champions" banner as I requested.

Pretty sure NFL rules prohibit a club from participating in two sports in the same city.

There's a little-known and rarely used loophole allowing for such a practice if one of the sports is played on a surface made from recycled tires.

Same experience for me.

Mine has the Lombardi and Super Bowl on it, too. Farging Sneaky Bastiges!

Mine has the Lombardi and Super Bowl on it, too. Farging Sneaky Bastiges!

FWIW I lodged a "dispute" on the seller's site and they are refunding me for the "inaccurate" flag I was sent. Which is hilarious in itself.

FWIW I lodged a "dispute" on the seller's site and they are refunding me for the "inaccurate" flag I was sent. Which is hilarious in itself.

Good to know that refunds can be had from aliexpress companies. My son really wanted the Bills Stanley Cup flag for his room. He's at camp so I'll wait and see what he says when he gets home.

My buddy got one yesterday and it was seemingly the last Stanley cup champs one. I have three if anyone wants to make an offer :)

Might be hitting you up for one soon.

Pretty sure NFL rules prohibit a club from participating in two sports in the same city.

FTW! :beer:

My buddy got one yesterday and it was seemingly the last Stanley cup champs one. I have three if anyone wants to make an offer :)

I got two of 'em. They're a treasure. :worthy: Edited by Nanker