Jets' DL Wilkerson Signs a New Deal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's recovering from his broken leg still anyway. None the less, he should sign his tender as that would put the ball in the Jets court. He's going to get some big money. They can whittle away a little of his $15.7M cap hit, but I'm guessing not a whole hell of a lot.

Wilkerson hasn't signed his franchise tag yet? I'm betting he's getting a "Remember, NO FIREWORKS!" text from his agent every hour.

• 4 weeks later...

God i hope so. Talk about throwing bad money after good.

haha I will maintain my stance that they are better with Fitz than without him this year based on what is behind him, but that's still not good enough, and they will be lucky to go 8-8 with that schedule. And they will have wasted money on Fitz. They have an old roster at the skill positions and are just delaying the rebuild. Edited by YoloinOhio

haha I will maintain my stance that they are better with Fitz than without him this year based on what is behind him, but that's still not good enough, and they will be lucky to go 8-8 with that schedule. And they will have wasted money on Fitz. They have an old roster at the skill positions and are just delaying the rebuild.

exactly...Fitz is what he is. There is zero chance he wins a meaningful game...he never has. The best case scenario for Buffalo is for Fitz to resign and start for the Jets. .