Jets' DL Wilkerson Signs a New Deal

exactly...Fitz is what he is. There is zero chance he wins a meaningful game...he never has. The best case scenario for Buffalo is for Fitz to resign and start for the Jets. .

Yes the game where the Jest beat the Pats* last year was not meaningful; and to further clear this up teams win or lose games NOT players.

Someone else please explain to atl what zero chance means;

Or quoting Princess Bride: "You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means”

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy for Big Mo. He earned it. As far as Fitz, many of you hate to give credit to Rex, but he figured out Fitz's Achilles heel was throwing the outs to the sidelines, and his sweet spot was the kiddie of the field. In that second Jets game, they smothered the middle of the field and only gave him outside throws.

Have to give it to Rex? Who hadn't picked that up?

Have to give it to Rex? Who hadn't picked that up?

Based on some things I've witnessed, I'd hazard a guess Fitz was the last to find out. But bless his little heart for trying!

(I actually love the guy, but used to chuckle during hopeless seasons when he'd throw the ball into coverage and something good actually happened!)

Edited by Augie