Don Banks: Incognito's Long Road from Pariah to the Bills

Cue up the "Ritchie didn't do anything wrong and Martin was a pu$$y" posts in 3, 2, 1....

Ritchie did do things wrong, but Martin is a pu$$y as well. Be a man tell the guy you dont like how is is talking to you....

it was is a classic example of someone that was over his head... both in the locker room and on the field.

Edited by gordong

I was in government service... mostly personnel work, so I have experience with reclamation projects.

I believe these ratios apply to all populations:

• 80 percent of your staff is acceptable
    (20% of your staff is the problem)
  • 10 percent of your staff are asses who will change to the positive under pressure
  • 10 percent of staff are asses for life, no matter what

Problem: there's no way that I know of, to reliably delineate those in the last 2 bullets. When you're dealing with a present day loser... it's a crap shoot.

Glad the Bills won this round of craps.

Eh. All of his wounds were self inflicted and they were happening long before Martin. That said, I'm glad at 33, he finally seems to be growing up a bit.

And I wish people would just shut up about their politics. I really could care less who a meathead like RI wants to be President.

A lot of people forget that the world of professional sports is inhabited primarily by 20-something-year-olds. We expect them to be mature adults, when in reality they're still figuring a lot of things out. Yes, Richie went overboard, but it's a really nice redemption story.

That he supports The Donald suggests he might not be so squeaky clean race-wise as he claims. Personally, it doesn't bother me. What counts is his play

Unlike the other politicians who have great and obvious love for all races.

Who doesn't miss this guy though?

richie-incognito-2.jpg

article-2569499-1BE3036B00000578-846_634

No question that Richie acted like a jerk, and earned a reputation that made it easy to assume he really did bully Martin.

Reading those texts though, there's no doubt in my mind that Martin was simply making Richie out to be the scapegoat when he couldn't hack it in the NFL.

Richie was a buffoon, but he got railroaded much worse than he should've been IMO

No question that Richie acted like a jerk, and earned a reputation that made it easy to assume he really did bully Martin.

Reading those texts though, there's no doubt in my mind that Martin was simply making Richie out to be the scapegoat when he couldn't hack it in the NFL.

Richie was a buffoon, but he got railroaded much worse than he should've been IMO

I mean, he was a true character, not a fake one like the Ryan cartoons. Richie was the real deal--the car!!