Baylor fires Art Briles

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be NFL team to hire him?

Patriots :devil::devil: :devil: :devil:

I think that Briles is a phenomenal football coach (one of the best in the world). He seems like a "good ole' boy" too but clearly he wasn't running a very clean program.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Jets so he can fire up the Petty machine

Or Browns so he can coach his boy(s) rg3, Gordon, Coleman

In all honesty, it has to be somewhere with a strong HC. He will immediately move to the top of the list of most desired HC candidates. He could never go somewhere with a HC that is on the hot seat.

The flipside is that some team can hire him that isn't sure about their HC and make him HC in waiting (I'm talking to you Indy).

In all honesty, it has to be somewhere with a strong HC. He will immediately move to the top of the list of most desired HC candidates. He could never go somewhere with a HC that is on the hot seat.

The flipside is that some team can hire him that isn't sure about their HC and make him HC in waiting (I'm talking to you Indy).

He has hype at the NFL level?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Depending on what comes out over the next few weeks, Briles may be toxic for awhile.

definitely - it's an offensive driven league and he's considered an offensive genius who has had success with QBs currently in the league

Yeah, pretty much this. He was hard to pull from Baylor as he was a Texas HS legend. Then he started collecting all of that shady booster money. Briles is the passing game equivalent of what Chip Kelly was. Now in hindsight that sounds crazy but you need to separate Chip the HC from Chip the GM.

If I were the Colts, I would be all over this. I'm curious to see what Bandit thinks? I know that he too is a big fan of Briles (the football coach).

Edited by Kirby Jackson