Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Your post led me to discover that Fear and Loathing in LV was a real guy! I had no idea.

The first time i watched that movie, I kinda enjoyed it but it was a little too out there. Many years later my girlfriend informed me that Johnny Depp played the lead character. I could not believe it. Being a JD fan, I watched it again a couple of times and loved it!

Now that I know that that was a real dude writing about his experiences...i will be watching again!

you need to read the books to get the full affects of the adrenochrome.

Heitz, you will need representation.

i am your man.

Give me the keys to the whale. if you want this done right.

now give me the goddamn ether to stave off the bats.

this will take all our resources . Tap into into the vein that makes America great, to get to the heart of this fiendish man and his mired mind in dreadful muck and perception of morality of the American Way.

we owe it to all humanity and their Pagan Gods.

The new media policy is not gonna win any points on the PR front, but there is practical competitive reasoning behind the decision to restrict stats, which QBs are struggling, etc.

GO BILLS!!!

What I haven't seen explained well is what the new policy gets the team. Does anyone know?

Training camp practices are still open so most of the banned stuff is going to come out eventually anyway.

I also think teams would want to be in the forefront of people's minds as they make their season ticket drives, sell individual game tickets, etc. Create some excitement around the teams.

I don't have a huge problem with it, I just don't really get it.

5-24: ERIC WOOD ON THE JOHN MURPHY SHOW (8:48)

Wood on OTAs - we get a lot of technique work in. We're also pretty comfortable with the plays, now it's just perfecting them #Bills

Wood - there's a lot of compete out there, and it's good for us. A lot of guys take this serious, and we're getting better #Bills

Wood - we want every body here, it's a good idea to be here. When you have the chance to be with your teammates, it's valuable time #Bills

Wood on offense this year - we're gonna keep trying to grow, add new things and figure out what works best for us. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm talking more Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. Write a long exposé on Tyrod Taylor's agent and his tragic addiction to ibogaine. Make the bastards deny it.

It's the overuse of adrenachrome that I dread.

I get Rodak's point, but now he just sounds like a whiny little B word.

@mikerodak

Reporters can't talk about it, but luckily Bills CB Corey White posted All-22 video of his Pick-6 of EJ Manuel today https://instagram.com/p/BFz3Vm1H7_o/

@SalSports

Just so y'all know...,there WAS football out at One Bills Drive today, and here are my complete OTA notes: http://www.wgr550.com/Boykin-Blanton-make-impression-Bills-Tuesday-OTA-n/22753850

It's the overuse of adrenachrome that I dread.

wise words. obviously you are experienced in journalism and understand the risks involved. pure and fresh adrenal glans in matchstick doses are enough to stop the heart. These forays should best be left to professionals

I get Rodak's point, but now he just sounds like a whiny little B word.

@mikerodak

Reporters can't talk about it, but luckily Bills CB Corey White posted All-22 video of his Pick-6 of EJ Manuel today https://instagram.com/p/BFz3Vm1H7_o/

@SalSports

Just so y'all know...,there WAS football out at One Bills Drive today, and here are my complete OTA notes: http://www.wgr550.com/Boykin-Blanton-make-impression-Bills-Tuesday-OTA-n/22753850

and this is why Bills want to manipulate the media vipers. Once they taste blood the pool is much like underfed piranha fish. ripping and tearing with no thought of content nor proper etiquette

and this is why Bills want to manipulate the media vipers. Once they taste blood the pool is much like underfed piranha fish. ripping and tearing with no thought of content nor proper etiquette

Marcellus Wiley's take on the media policy was a good perspective from a player's POV.

Can they at least tell us how many passes EJ threw into the hospitality tent, or is that off limits as well?

Only when the tent makes the catch.

Marcellus Wiley's take on the media policy was a good perspective from a player's POV.

It really has to be tough being a player. Because of the fans. Business is business, and a known qty pretty much.

But fans. love you hate you love you. say horrible things and then praise you too much.

I could never deal with that life emotionally for any money .

Wiley's recent take is worth a look for perspective

Lol! Your post led me to discover that Fear and Loathing in LV was a real guy! I had no idea.

The first time i watched that movie, I kinda enjoyed it but it was a little too out there. Many years later my girlfriend informed me that Johnny Depp played the lead character. I could not believe it. Being a JD fan, I watched it again a couple of times and loved it!

Now that I know that that was a real dude writing about his experiences...i will be watching again!

Watch "Where the Buffalo Roam" also