Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it happened over and over and over. Pettine got schooled by Gruden. Gruden knew Gilmore could cover with the club but couldn't tackle so just kept throwing screens on him.

And Gilmore isn't the best of tacklers without a club. Smart plan by Gruden. I think Pettine chose his poison that day and was determined not to let Green get deep, which I can understand, but still, he needed to counter that screen.

Seriously, tackling is the only aspect of Gilmore's game that isn't upper echelon. His tackling technique is horrible and directly led to his shoulder injury last year.

GO BILLS!!!

And Gilmore isn't the best of tacklers without a club. Smart plan by Gruden. I think Pettine chose his poison that day and was determined not to let Green get deep, which I can understand, but still, he needed to counter that screen.

Seriously, tackling is the only aspect of Gilmore's game that isn't upper echelon. His tackling technique is horrible and directly led to his shoulder injury last year.

GO BILLS!!!

First year and part of year two , he would hardly tackle at all. It was weird watch him shy away from contact. Very much sticks in my mind.

First year and part of year two , he would hardly tackle at all. It was weird watch him shy away from contact. Very much sticks in my mind.

I don't necessarily want my CBs to deliver crushing hits, but they need to wrap up when they have the chance and not just lower a shoulder without using their arms and Gilmore has a habit of doing just that. Frustrating to watch.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't necessarily want my CBs to deliver crushing hits, but they need to wrap up when they have the chance and not just lower a shoulder without using their arms and Gilmore has a habit of doing just that. Frustrating to watch.

GO BILLS!!!

He has lacked confidence in tackling, that leads to injury.

He can catch a guy on the run but the face to face tackle he does all wrong.

At first i thought Stephon was being a weenie for not showing up. But once more and relevant info came out i am fine with it.

He is not using leverage while unable to practice Ha !!

GO BILLS!!!

I got spoiled by Winfield.

GO BILLS!!!

Darby has pretty good tackling technique, especially noticed when he is covering WRs bigger than he is.

Bills Today: Shaq's future still bright for Bills brass

Shaq Lawson is only a week removed from surgery, but the physical setback hasn't altered the expectations for his future in a Bills uniform.

OTA Practice Open Tuesday

The Bills began their first week of OTA practices Monday. Today's session (Tuesday) is the only one open to the media this week. Bills head coach Rex Ryan and a select group of players will be stepping to the lectern as the team enters phase three of their offseason program.

Ryan is expected to address a host of topics including Lawson and Sammy Watkins recovery from offseason surgeries.

@mikerodak

Bills have updated their media policy. If injury occurs during today's closed OTA, little reporters can say about it

CjOSwjWWgAAfICj.jpg

@TyDunne

Media cannot report who is on the 1st team, 2nd team, who is "rushing the passer, dropped passes, INT's, QB completion percentage, etc."

IMO, this new media policy by the Bills is ridiculous overreach.

@mikerodak

Bills have updated their media policy. If injury occurs during today's closed OTA, little reporters can say about it

CjOSwjWWgAAfICj.jpg

@TyDunne

Media cannot report who is on the 1st team, 2nd team, who is "rushing the passer, dropped passes, INT's, QB completion percentage, etc."

This will go over well.

Seems totally impractical. No way to police it short of reading all reporters' stuff and banning them from further practices if they report any of the above.

Again, seems impractical and silly

It's especially silly with fans in attendance who can tweet and take pictures.

@JaySkurski

The #Bills are holding their second practice of the spring later today. Per the team's new media policy, that's all I'm permitted to say.

@mikerodak

CjOSwjWWgAAfICj.jpg

@TyDunne

I'm curious how this policy compares with other teams. Patriots for example.

I guess Jerry Sullivan ruined it for everyone.

Is this just a joke or did I miss something?