Thoughts on Greg Hardy?

Greg Hardy  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in adding Greg Hardy with the Lawson injury?

• Yes, they need another pass rusher now
    • No, he's a scumbag

Can you imagine replacing your injured 1st round pick with a character-risk like Hardy, and then have him get in trouble or suspended for something stupid?

That would look real good.

0.0 percent, the league has turned a blind eye to him. How the heck could a team with a female owner be the one to cave in. Talk about a bad look.

Re animate the dead via deal with the Devil.

screw it. Lets gets us a trophy

Where would the oline be without richie? Guys pay their dues and there's 2 sides to every story anyway. Time to move on.

Release the Kraken...

493031b1bb6ea6ed6bcc4ffca54545d5.jpg

.... on Brady

Edited by truth on hold

It's a no from me.

Rather see 0-16 next season.

With you 100%. It makes me question people who want to cheer on this piece of trash of how empty their life is. So your favorite sports team can win you'd root for a woman beater? Why stop there? How about a murderer? I love the Bills but I hate rooting for trash. I hate the Incognito signing but at least he showed some remorse and growth. This piece of garbage hasn't done a thing.

And what did Hardy do for the Cowboys? They won 4 games. But man, the Panthers really missed his presence. Oh wait, they went to the SB. Screw this guy and screw rooting for garbage people.

Biscuit - your key point is he did not provide the umpire they needed last year. He was a malcontent who was late for meetings, had problems on the sidelines, and only had I think 4 dpsacks in 8 games. Basically he wasn't worth the headaches. When you get 20 sacks a season, people put up with a diva, but when you are a below average player you cut him.

I agree with the moral issue as well, but for those that don't care if he is a horrible human being if we can win, don't forget he SUCKED last year and was a huge distraction.

I like one of the previous posts. Go get Freeney and use him just in passing downs so he doesn't wear down. He can help.

Biscuit - your key point is he did not provide the umpire they needed last year. He was a malcontent who was late for meetings, had problems on the sidelines, and only had I think 4 dpsacks in 8 games. Basically he wasn't worth the headaches. When you get 20 sacks a season, people put up with a diva, but when you are a below average player you cut him.

I agree with the moral issue as well, but for those that don't care if he is a horrible human being if we can win, don't forget he SUCKED last year and was a huge distraction.

I like one of the previous posts. Go get Freeney and use him just in passing downs so he doesn't wear down. He can help.

I don't expect players to be saints. But to root for guys like this just so your team can win seems like someone has a very sad life. The Panthers got rid of this trash and nearly won the SB.

I know Rex loves scumbags but there are plenty of talented football players who don't beat women.

I don't expect players to be saints. But to root for guys like this just so your team can win seems like someone has a very sad life. The Panthers got rid of this trash and nearly won the SB.

I know Rex loves scumbags but there are plenty of talented football players who don't beat women.

Yeah but do they also not need bionic shoulders?

Hardy would be a nice addition for the right price. Rex may be able to handle him.

Another guy to consider is DT/DE D. Easley who was recently released by NE.

I would consider adding both of them with Sh. Lawson expected to be out for 5-6 months, meaning that he could miss 4-6 weeks of the 2016 NFL season.

Both guys are athletic enough to play DT and DE in Rex's scheme.

The top 50 available NFL FAs list came out recently. Easley and Hardy were listed at #3 and #4 overall respectively.

Of course, there's a reason that guys that are as talented as these two are still available.

Sign these two guys and our defense could loo like this:

Hardy/Easley/Dareus/K. Williams/Hughes

Ragland/P. Brown

Gilmore/A. Williams/Graham/Darby.

Yeah, except Easley was signed by the Rams. Next... I voted Yes. I want Hardy, if he helps the defense by pressuring the QB and getting sacks, I don't care about the character. You need him for one year only, perfect while Lawson is going through rehab and getting acquainted with Rex's defense. I also wouldn't mind signing Shawn Oakman on a tryout.

With you 100%. It makes me question people who want to cheer on this piece of trash of how empty their life is. So your favorite sports team can win you'd root for a woman beater? Why stop there? How about a murderer? I love the Bills but I hate rooting for trash. I hate the Incognito signing but at least he showed some remorse and growth. This piece of garbage hasn't done a thing.

And what did Hardy do for the Cowboys? They won 4 games. But man, the Panthers really missed his presence. Oh wait, they went to the SB. Screw this guy and screw rooting for garbage people.

I have the exact same sentiments when it comes to Richie. He knew he screwed up, paid for it with a year of his career. Whatever it was that straightened him out (I'm assuming medication and psychological help, although I doubt Richie would publically admit it), definitely seemed to have an impact. On the field it's had an impact. The old Richie would have reacted when guys tried to goad him with shots after the whistle. To some degree, it seems he's changed.

Hardy ended up suspended with full pay. Was found guilty in a court of law of serious charges but got off because he paid his victim off. Walked right back into employment in Dallas and maintained his innocence to the point of victim blaming. He hasn't changed because he's not been forced to. He needs to be blacklisted by the NFL for a season at least. See if that has an impact on him. If it doesn't, he's probably way beyond help.

I also wouldn't mind signing Shawn Oakman on a tryout.

For so many reasons, you're a moron.

I have the exact same sentiments when it comes to Richie. He knew he screwed up, paid for it with a year of his career. Whatever it was that straightened him out (I'm assuming medication and psychological help, although I doubt Richie would publically admit it), definitely seemed to have an impact. On the field it's had an impact. The old Richie would have reacted when guys tried to goad him with shots after the whistle. To some degree, it seems he's changed.

Hardy ended up suspended with full pay. Was found guilty in a court of law of serious charges but got off because he paid his victim off. Walked right back into employment in Dallas and maintained his innocence to the point of victim blaming. He hasn't changed because he's not been forced to. He needs to be blacklisted by the NFL for a season at least. See if that has an impact on him. If it doesn't, he's probably way beyond help.

Great post.

And I'm sure the folks who want Hardy would be cool if he showed up to dinner with your daughter right? Anything for the Bills to win, right?

Great post.

And I'm sure the folks who want Hardy would be cool if he showed up to dinner with your daughter right? Anything for the Bills to win, right?

apples and oranges.. the question is about hardy's apparent value to the bills in regard to football. as for dating one's daughter , start a new thread.

Edited by dwight in philly

apples and oranges.. the question is about hardy's apparent value to the bills in regard to football. as for dating one's daughter , start a new thread.

He becomes a citizen of Buffalo area. So there's a chance he could date a Bills' fan's daughter.

I feel if you are so desperate for your team to win, you have some emptiness in your life. I'm not going to change the way I was raised so I get root for trash like this. Again, the Panthers got rid of his butt and they nearly won the SB.

He becomes a citizen of Buffalo area. So there's a chance he could date a Bills' fan's daughter.

I feel if you are so desperate for your team to win, you have some emptiness in your life. I'm not going to change the way I was raised so I get root for trash like this. Again, the Panthers got rid of his butt and they nearly won the SB.

i can respect your standards and see where you are coming from.. but there have been lots of "non choir boys" who have passed thru buffalo that have played for the bills.

I mentioned Freeney as a soon as the Lawson thing gained traction. Even at 36 , i think he could help. Good guy too

what the heck does this mean ?

Richie did publicly admit counseling and meds have helped him, plus his support group including Family.

Great post.

I will offer up all 3. I am really not that close to them.

Go Bills !!!

Edited by 3rdand12

no way - but he fits the scheme much more than Freeney does. Pace is 35 but he's perfect for that spot - as some of us have lost reality it's not a 15 sacks a season position it's closer to 5 regardless of who's playing it

Also Manny Lawson can play that spot really well and do everything you need

Edited by CardinalScotts