Bart Scott to mentor Reggie Ragland!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Kelly & Bart is in the cards? Now that Strahan is leaving.

I mean really how long was Scott on the TV doing analyst stuff? I have no idea

no ideda if he was on tv. but he would give reporters in nj a hard time.

OH I thought he was an analyst or commentator

Good article about Bart Scott talking about Rex's D and Ragland

Bart Scott on 'confrontation,' winning with defense, his convo with Bills LB Reggie Ragland, individual sacrifice under Rex

Lot of good stuff in there. Some interesting insights into the defense and how some (Mario) didn't fit in, and how the absence of strong leadership impacted things.

Been saying it since day 1. This defense needs a Ray Lewis, a Bart Scott. Who is that guy for us? Hopefully it can be Ragland. It certainly wasnt Preston Brown at 22 yrs old trying to tell 30 yr old superstar Mario Williams what to do. And getting Kyle back should help the D line gel. He brings the leadership we sorely lacked. Everyone needs to buy in for this to work

Been saying it since day 1. This defense needs a Ray Lewis, a Bart Scott. Who is that guy for us? Hopefully it can be Ragland. It certainly wasnt Preston Brown at 22 yrs old trying to tell 30 yr old superstar Mario Williams what to do. And getting Kyle back should help the D line gel. He brings the leadership we sorely lacked. Everyone needs to buy in for this to work

The foot ball field is one place where age quickly fades when it comes to respect. If a guy can play he will get respect. For a linebacker it means being decisive and knowing your job. Then executing that job. By all accounts Brown was hesitant and thus 'lost' some of the vets trying to call the plays. The coaches did not give him a lot of support by not getting calls in quickly. Lots of areas for improvements. Hopefully Ragland is a natural leader.

Yeah, but Peyton Manning is mentoring Ryan Tanneyhill so the Bills could be in trouble next season. Maybe they can get Bruce Smith to mentor Adolphus Washington so the Bills can turn up the pass rush.

Yeah, but Peyton Manning is mentoring Ryan Tanneyhill so the Bills could be in trouble next season. Maybe they can get Bruce Smith to mentor Adolphus Washington so the Bills can turn up the pass rush.

maybe he already is ?

I liked the article, seemed pretty up front.

Leadership in a team environment cannot be overstated.

And its starts with Coaching.

If I were to fault Ryan, he really handled that poorly.

On the positive side , he knows it and is working to repair it. As i expected he would. Will he succeed ? I cannot answer that with conviction, but i got a feeling he will !

Lot of good stuff in there. Some interesting insights into the defense and how some (Mario) didn't fit in, and how the absence of strong leadership impacted things.

Mario's "leadership" certainly impacted things. And that is what we saw on the field. I can imagine what kind of influence he was during the week when tape was broken down and game plans were being installed.

GO BILLS!!!