2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the same names. I'd add Marshon Lattimore.

I do like me some Lattimore. Same with Quincy Wilson from Florida.

I'm just in dire need of doing more research on the Panthers secondary first. Literally all of my notes this summer were on press-man guys. From what I can gather, it'll be a mix of man/zone.

I'm just in dire need of doing more research on the Panthers secondary first. Literally all of my notes this summer were on press-man guys. From what I can gather, it'll be a mix of man/zone.

Based on what I know about McDermott's scheme, I'd say there is very little chance that we go CB in round 1 or 2

And here comes Desmond King!

And here comes Desmond King!

As soon as I heard about McDermott being hired, I thought your King-crush would make a lot of sense in the draft!

I've not watched a great deal of him. I've seen some safety conversion talk with him. You think his long speed will suffice?

Looks like they play a fair bit of Cover 3 behind their pressure packages.

Personally I don't think he has the long speed, I have him as a conversion guy.

I do this as well. So far I have hooker, adams, allen, garrett, m. Williams, c. Davis, foster, lattimore, and maybe watson. Still a work in progress.

well, thats a good list, and one will have to be available because at least two QBs will be picked before our pick...its the NFL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.